18 Oct 06
Ergodyne Introduces New Proflex® Gloves
St. Paul, Minn. (October 18, 2006) – Ergodyne today introduced new products within the ProFlex® line of gloves, extending the company’s product offerings for hand protection. The line expansion includes numerous Handler, Hi-Vis and X-Factor series gloves. ProFlex gloves provide workers with both protection from risk of injury and flexibility to handle dexterous jobs.
“First-rate hand protection, support, flexibility and comfort are jobsite essentials for skilled tradesmen,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO of Ergodyne. “We’re continuing to expand our glove offerings to make sure workers have the right glove for their job.”
Additions to the ProFlex product line include:
- 840 Leather Handler: This goatskin leather and Kevlarâ-reinforced glove is perfect for any worker who demands products built to withstand the toughest jobs. The micro-injected knuckle and reinforced fingertips also provide extra protection.
- 845 Full Finger Handler and 846 Open Finger Handler: Made of breathable stretch spandex and woven elastic, these gloves provide protection from tough jobs, as well as comfort and flexibility. Amara synthetic leather covers the palm, fingers and reinforced thumb/index finger saddle on the 845 glove. The 846 provides ¾-finger coverage on the thumb, index and middle fingers, for jobs requiring dexterity
- 884 Hi-Vis Leather General Duty and 885 Hi-Vis Leather with Mesh: These heavy duty gloves include top-grain, abrasion-resistant pigskin leather palm and fingers, and a Hi-Vis nylon back with 3M Scotchlite™ high-gloss tape zone for great visibility. The 885 Hi-Vis Leather glove contains all the same features, but also includes a Hi-Vis nylon mesh back.
- 874 Hi-Vis General Duty: The breathable stretch spandex back and neoprene cuff provide workers with the comfort they desire, while still allowing the flexibility required to get the job done. The 3M Scotchlite™ tape zones, abrasion-resistant textured PVC on the palm and fingers and the padded knuckle provide extra protection for difficult or dangerous jobs.
- 875 Hi-Vis Gauntlet: The 3-inch gauntlet cuff on this glove gives workers extra coverage. The palm and fingers are made with abrasion-resistant textured PVC and Amara synthetic leather. The glove also features a PVC-reinforced thumb/index finger saddle and reinforced knuckles.
- X-Factorä734WP: Made of abrasion- and puncture-resistant Keprotec® and Kevlar® stitching, this versatile glove provides protection for the most extreme jobs. Other features include Amara leather on the fingers, thumb and palm, Hipora® breathable waterproof and windproof liner, EVA-padded knuckle with reflective nylon, PVC fingertip gripping zones and EVA palm padding to dampen shock, impact and vibration.
These ProFlex® gloves range in price from $25-$35 and come in five different sizes. For more information, visit https://www.ergodyne.com, email email@example.com or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.