6 Jun 08
Ergodyne Announces Glowear® Hi-Vis Apparel Expansion
St. Paul, Minn. (June 6, 2008) – Ergodyne today announced the expansion of its GloWear® line of high-visibility apparel, including several foul weather gear jackets, high-visibility accessories and a public safety vest.
“The demand for innovative high visibility apparel designs—designs that go beyond the vest—continues to grow,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO of Ergodyne. “Launching these GloWear models is part of our ongoing effort to feed that demand.”
Designed to keep outdoor workers like construction and road crews warm, dry and—most importantly—visible on the job, new options within the GloWear foul-weather series include:
- 8350 Class 2 Wind Jacket – This breathable, lightweight wind jacket converts to an ANSI 107-2004 Class 2 certified vest with 3M Comfort Trim. In addition to removable sleeves, the jacket features a Hi Vis Lime polyester pongee outer shell and multiple pockets, including an interior cell phone pocket. The lime/black reversible wind jacket comes in eight sizes through 5XL.
- 8360 Class 3 Work Jacket – Also available in eight sizes, this high-performance reversible work jacket features a detachable inset hood with drawstring and stoppers, a storm front with zipper and snap closure, and multiple interior and exterior pockets. The black/lime/gray jacket has an ANSI-certified 320D nylon Taslan outer shell and two-inch Level 2 ANSI-certified 3M Scotchlite™ retroreflective material.
- 8385X Class 3 4-in-1 X-back Jacket: With four ways to wear this single waterproof jacket (which features a zip-out 100g 3M™ Thinsulate™ lining and detachable inner sleeves), it may be the only jacket workers need all year. The ANSI 107-2004 Class 3, CSA Z96 Class 3 jacket is constructed with a weatherproof 300D poly oxford outer shell with a breathable PU coating. Other features include a CSA-compliant X-back design featuring 3M Scotchlite™ retroreflective material, storm front with zipper and snap closure, and multiple inner and outer pockets. The lime or orange jacket comes in sizes S – 5XL.
GloWear® accessories emphasize the human form and augment overall conspicuity on the job site. New products include:
- 8001 Arm/Leg Band and 8003 Arm/Leg Band: The two-inch knit elastic 8001 arm/leg band with button snap closure comes in lime or orange and in sizes S/M and L/XL. The 8003 band is made of two-inch woven elastic with buckle closure and comes in one size. Both feature a one-inch 3M Scotchlite™ ANSI-certified glass bead tape provides necessary high-visibility.
- 8140HG Class 1 Sash: This innovative design features a button snap closure and 3M Scotchlite™ ANSI-certified high gloss tape set on a poly oxford background fabric. The 8140HG comes in sizes M/L – 3XL+.
Also new this spring is the 8245PSV Public Safety Vest. ANSI 207-2006 compliant, the two-tone, five-point breakaway design includes two webbing radio/mic holders and an interior multi-division pocket. Available in either lime or orange, the 8245PSV includes one-inch split 3M™ Scotchlite™ tape set on a four and half inch contrasting color background. The vest comes in four sizes through 4XL/5XL. For more information, visit https://www.ergodyne.com, email email@example.com or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.