23 Jun 10
Ergodyne Expands Proflex® 925f(X) To Include Thermal WP
St. Paul, Minn. (June 23, 2010) – Ergodyne today announced the addition of the ProFlex® 925F(x)WP Thermal Waterproof Dorsal Impact-Reducing Glove to the ProFlex® Temp Series. Inspired by the 925F(x) Trades Glove, the new 925F(x)WP maintains the original’s dorsal impact reducing features and adds the benefit of thermal waterproof protection.
For superior protection in cold weather applications, The 925F(x)WP combines 40g of Thinsulate™ Insulation from 3M and a Hipora® breathable waterproof/windproof liner. Together, Thinsulate™ and Hipora® provide the warmth and comfort cold weather workers demand while delivering the flexibility and dexterity needed to do the job right.
“The 925F(x)WP is the next evolution in our incredibly successful 925F(x) Dorsal Impact-Reducing Glove,” said Tom Votel, CEO and president of Ergodyne. “As the reputation of the 925F(x) has continued to grow, our customers began asking for the same level of protection in a cold-weather version. And we are excited to offer that to them for the upcoming winter season.”
Ideal for any cold weather application requiring dorsal impact protection, the ProFlex® 925F(x)WP will be available July 2010 through authorized Ergodyne distributors. For more information, visit https://www.ergodyne.com, email email@example.com or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- 40 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation from 3M
- Hipora® breathable waterproof & windproof liner
- Molded TPR armor on knuckles, fingers, and carpal bone for impact protection, pinch injury prevention, and blow deflection
- Armor “flex zones” for high dexterity
- 5mm EVA dorsal pad protects vulnerable metacarpal region
- 5mm EVA palm and ulnar padding protects against “chopping” blows
- Abrasion-resistant PVC on palm and 3 fingers limits liquid penetration
- Non-slip Armortex® reinforcement zones on thumb saddle and index finger for enhanced grip and durability
- Reinforced Kevlar palm stitching for extended wear and durability
- Reflective accents and hi-vis color scheme for optimal hand visibility
- Contoured neoprene cuff with reflective pull-on tab resists snagging while offering a secure fit and easy on/off
- Patented design
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to provide protection, promote prevention and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Gear and Tool Storage and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.