1 Dec 11
Ergodyne Launches N-Ferno® 2-Layer Led Winter Liners
St. Paul, Minn. (December 1, 2011) – Ergodyne announced today the expansion of their N-Ferno® Warming Product Line to include the new 6850LED and 6852LED 2-Layer Winter Liners with LED Lighted Brim. Exclusive to Ergodyne, these new liners with state-of-the-art LEDs, offer hands-free lighting all while keeping the worker comfortable, warm and productive on the job.
Ideal for anyone working in a cold environment with lighting needs, the new winter liners feature a 2-layer cotton/fleece liner, a hook and loop chin strap and hard hat suspension attachments for a secure, comfortable fit. The four LEDs are spaced for optimal lighting and flexibility with two LEDs in the brim and two additional LEDs concealed under the brim. Choose two brim LEDs for illumination up to 50 ft., two under the brim lights for close-up tasks, or all four for maximum visibility.
“Say goodnight to those bulky headlamps and cumbersome flashlights,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO of Ergodyne. “Our new N-Ferno® Winter Liners with LED Lighted Brims offer the ultimate partnership between warmth and lighting for a safe and productive worksite.”
The new N-Ferno® 2-Layer LED Winter Liners are available December 2011 at all authorized Ergodyne distributors. For more information, visit https://www.ergodyne.com, email email@example.com or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- Two ultra-bright LEDs in the brim; two additional LEDs concealed under the brim
- Choose two brim LEDs for illumination up to 50 ft., two under the brim lights for close-up tasks, or all four for maximum visibility
- Four CR2032 long-life lithium batteries (included) for more than 30 hours of continuous light
- Batteries are easily replaceable
- 2-layer cotton/fleece liner (Shell: 100% cotton twill; Lining: 100% Poly Fleece)
- Hook & loop chin strap
- Warming pack pockets near ears
- Hard hat suspension attachments
- Reflective logo on back
- 6850LED: Item # 16830 Regular Length
- 6852LED: Item # 16831 Shoulder Length
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to provide protection, promote prevention and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Gear and Tool Storage and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.