25 Apr 13
Ergodyne Announces New Pouches For Military-Inspired Molle Vest
St. Paul, Minn. (April 25, 2013) – Ergodyne has announced the addition of three Arsenal® PALS Pouches to their expanding Arsenal® PALS (Pouch Attachment Ladder System) Series. Available now, the new pouches (compatible with the Arsenal® 5510 Industrial MOLLE Vest) offer hydration storage as well as additional tool and equipment storage. Used with the MOLLE Vest or a standard belt, the PALS System provides an ergonomic solution to keep workers productive and safe on the job.
“Unlike belts, boxes, and bags, the MOLLE/PALS System allows for an unrivaled level of versatility for equipment transport while on the job,” said Nate Bohmbach, product manager. “With more than tools on the mind, these new models round out our robust offering of equipment storage pouches.”
PALS pouches are compatible with the Arsenal® MOLLE Vest and can be placed and arranged to provide maximum convenience for the worker.
Each new model offers a specific feature:
- Arsenal® 5580 PALS Water Bottle Pouch– Holds a variety of water bottles including the Chill-Its® 5151 Wide Mouth Water Bottle. Complete with side pocket for powder mix packets and other items.
- Arsenal® 5581 PALS Water Bottle Pouch– Contains 1L hydration bladder to keep worker hydrated when they’re away from water sources.
- Arsenal® 5582 PALS Universal Pouch-XL- Holsters various tools or gear including a large self-rescue breathing apparatus or a full face respirator mask. Extra-large capacity to hold a variety of equipment.
“Dual purpose PPE is exactly the type of solution-based innovation we strive for,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO. “The PALS pouch additions do just that by providing additional storage to increase productivity and offering hydration solutions to mitigate worker heat stress risk.”
Ideal for workers needing maximum mobility while keeping their hands free and tools close, the new Arsenal® PALS pouches are available for purchase at all authorized distributors. To view the Arsenal® 5510 Industrial MOLLE Vest in action, check out this brief, Oscar-worthy video. For product availability and where to buy, visit https://www.ergodyne.com, email email@example.com or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- 1200D Ballistic Polyester w/PVC backing
- Fastening straps for connection to PALS webbing systems
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.