11 Sep 14
Ergodyne Adds Knit Dipped Level 5 Cut Resistant Glove To Growing Dorsal Impact-Reducing Line
St. Paul, Minn. (September 11, 2014) – Ergodyne announced today the launch of their third knit dipped Dorsal Impact-Reducing (DIR) Glove: the ProFlex® 922CR Cut Resistant Nitrile-Dipped DIR Gloves. The new 922CR offers the same patent-pending dorsal protection, grip, flexibility, and dexterity as the popular 920 and 921 DIR gloves while also delivering EN Level 5 cut protection and Level 3 puncture protection from rugged HPPE seamless knit construction.
“Different applications and tasks have varying and often competing hazards,” said Andy Olson, senior product manager, Ergodyne. “Our new 922CR combines Level 5 cut protection with patent-pending DIR protection and tenacious gripping ability… This glove will stand up in the toughest workzones, no question.”
The 922CR features an HPPE seamless knit shell for high cut and slash protection and superior durability. Sewn-on (not glued) TPR armor ensures lasting protection in the harshest applications. The sandy foam nitrile-dipped palm not only provides exceptional grip in water, grease, and oil, it also absorbs and displaces fluids for great gripping power. This kind of durability and protection, however, doesn’t equate to wearing an oven mitt – the 922CR is thin and flexible for maximum dexterity and comfort while working.
“Workers love the flexibility and touch control provided by a knit dipped glove design which is why we’ve launched three in just under a year,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO, Ergodyne. “Building on the success of our all-season 920 and thermal 921, the 922CR is great for workers who need extra cut protection when impact hazards are part and parcel to the job.”
Ideal for industries where back of the hand injuries and grip are a concern, the new ProFlex® 922CR Cut Resistant Nitrile-Dipped DIR Gloves are available now at all authorized Ergodyne distributors. For more information or to find out where to buy, visit https://www.ergodyne.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- Molded TPR armor for impact protection, pinch injury prevention, and blow deflection
- Finger TPR extends to fingertips; sewn on for maximum durability and wear
- Armor “flex zones” for high dexterity
- 13-gauge High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) seamless knit construction delivers EN Level 5 cut protection, Level 3 puncture protection and excellent dexterity
- Abrasion resistant sandy foam nitrile dipped palm with reinforced thumb saddle provides exceptional grip in water, grease and oil; hi-vis orange for hand signaling
- High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) seamless knit construction delivers EN Level 5 cut protection, Level 3 puncture protection and excellent durability
- Color-coded cuff denotes glove sizing
- Patent pending
- EN 420; EN 388: 4543
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to provide protection, promote prevention and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Gear and Tool Storage and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.