29 Jan 16
Ergodyne Expands Cooling Line with Four Microfiber Evaporative Cooling Products
St. Paul, Minn. (February 11, 2016) – Ergodyne announced today the addition of four new products to its Chill-Its® Microfiber (MF) Evaporative Cooling Line. These include:
Now, workers have even more ways to beat the heat. These woven microfiber products are made with an advanced evaporative cooling technology that combats even the most sweltering heat. The new additions provide cooling by wicking moisture off of the towel and away from the body. The microfiber material also features a UPF 50+ treatment to provide protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Chill-Its® MF cooling material is soft and absorbent when dry; and when wet, provides sustained cooling relief for up to 2.5 hours. To activate, simply get them wet and snap to accelerate airflow!
“Our new microfiber line additions take evaporative cooling products to the next level,” said Alsie Nelson, associate product manager, Ergodyne. “Workers can rest easy knowing comfort wasn’t sacrificed for protection – these wonders remain soft and lightweight even in the hottest of temps.”
Ideal for anyone needing relief from hot temps and/or the sun, the new Chill-Its® 6700MF, 6705MF, 6710MF, and 8935MF are available NOW at all authorized Ergodyne distributors. For more information on where to buy, visit https://www.ergodyne.com, email email@example.com or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- Material features:
- Microfiber material is soft and absorbent
- Super-evaporative, feels significantly cooler that ambient air
- Chemical free and non-toxic (tech tags exist)
- Two-sided color, blue with gray on the reverse
- UPF 50+ protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays
- Chill-Its® 6700MF- Lightweight and low profile; perfect for under hard hats; tie closure for personal fit
- Chill-Its® 6705MF- Lightweight and low profile; perfect for under hard hats; hook and loop provide breakaway security
- Chill-Its® 6710MF- Lightweight and low profile; perfect for under hard hats; Tie closure
- Chill-Its® 8935MF- Wide brim and vented mesh side panels, lined with an advanced microfiber material for the ultimate in cooling relief; ANSI certified 150D Oxford Polyester; 1” Level 2 ANSI-compliant tape with contrasting color
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.