10 Mar 16
Ergodyne Adds Black-Accented GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel
St. Paul, Minn. (March 10, 2016) – Ergodyne announced today the addition of six new products to its GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel Line. These garments all have one thing in common: black accents on the front or bottom.
Adding black accents to high wear areas on hi-vis garments makes dirt and grime less noticeable, so the worker’s garments look cleaner and more professional for longer. Black accents can be seen on the following NEW GloWear® Hi-Vis models:
- GloWear® 8289BK Type R Class 2 Black Front T-Shirt
- GloWear® 8291BK Type R Class 2 Black Front Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- GloWear® 8365BK Type R Class 3 Black Front Rain Jacket
- GloWear® 8910BK Supplemental Class E Black Bottom Mesh Pants
- GloWear® 8915BK Supplemental Class E Black Bottom Rain Pants
- GloWear® 8918BK Supplemental Class E Black Bottom Rain Bibs
“Some jobsites are just inherently dirty, so hi-vis and other gear has to be tough enough to withstand grit and grime,” said Megan Tansom, senior product specialist, Ergodyne. “That’s why our new black fronts and bottoms are designed to appear cleaner and last longer while still keeping workers visible, safe, and compliant.”
Ideal for any workers looking for ANSI-compliant hi-vis apparel with black accents for added style and functionality, this gear is available NOW at all authorized Ergodyne distributors. For more information on where to buy, visit https://www.ergodyne.com, email email@example.com or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- T-shirts made from ANSI-compliant polyester breathable knit with moisture-wicking treatment and ANSI-compliant heat-transfer reflective material for flexible comfort. Available in lime and orange.
- Rain jacket, pants, and bib made from ANSI-compliant weatherproof 300D oxford with breathable PU coating and 3M™Scotchlite™reflective material. Available in lime only.
- Mesh pants made from ANSI-compliant polyester mesh with ANSI-compliant reflective material. Features wide leg opening with hook and loop closures. Available in lime only.
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of safety products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to provide protection, improve productivity and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing including: Hand Protection, Knee Pads, Supports, Footwear Accessories, Cooling Products, Warming Products, Hi-Vis Apparel, Lanyards, Equipment Storage Systems, Performance Work Wear, Portable Work Shelters, Head Protection, and Eye Protection.