31 May 16
Ergodyne Adds New XS Hi-Vis Vests/Shirt Sizes
St. Paul, Minn. (June 1, 2016) – Ergodyne announced today the addition of an extra small size to several garments in the popular GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel Line – utilizing a new provision in the updated ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Standard for Hi-Visibility Apparel and Accessories permitting a “smallest size” exception to the minimum area requirements for background materials used in Type R Class 2 and 3 garments.
The four GloWear® hi-vis vests and one t-shirt now available in XS include:
- 8205HL Type R Class 2 Economy Mesh Vest
- 8215BA Type R Class 2 Economy Breakaway Mesh Vest
- 8229Z Type R Class 2 Economy Two-Tone Mesh Vest
- 8249Z Type R Class 2 Economy Surveyors Vest
- 8289 Type R Class 2 T-Shirt
No longer will smaller workers have to worry about a work shirt or vest drooping down past their knees, possibly catching in equipment or machinery. This change will allow worksites to better accommodate workers of various sizes.
“When a vest/shirt is not worn properly, its function is compromised,” said Megan Tansom, senior product specialist, Ergodyne. “We always want workers to be highly visible and fully compliant in their work environments – and that starts with wearing PPE that fits.”
Ideal for smaller workers who want safer, better-fitting hi-vis protection, the selection of GloWear® XS vests/shirt are available NOW in lime and orange at all authorized Ergodyne distributors. For more information or to purchase any of our Tenacious Work Gear®, visit www.ergodyne.com, email email@example.com or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- Vests made from ANSI-compliant polyester mesh or solid material with 2” ANSI-compliant reflective. Choose between economy mesh, breakaway, two-tone or surveyors styles with hook-and-loop or zipper options. Available in lime and orange.
- T-shirt made from ANSI-compliant polyester breathable knit with moisture-wicking treatment and ANSI-compliant heat-transfer reflective material for flexible comfort. Available in lime and orange.
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to provide protection, promote prevention and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Gear and Tool Storage and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.