St. Paul, Minn. (September 7, 2018) – Ergodyne announced the launch of three new ARSENAL® Realtree Xtra® Bags today, just in time for fall hunting season.
Based off popular existing models already in the ARSENAL® line, the new bags are ruggedly built with durable 600D polyester matched with water-resistant backing and convenient storage options for hauling essential gear from workday to weekend and back again.
The new additions include:
- Large main compartment
- End pocket for smaller gear
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- 4 different sizes (XS, S, M, L)
- Large main compartment and 2 large end pockets
- Extra side pocket for additional storage
- Heavy duty zippers
- Storm Drains™ for ventilation
- Rucksack design for maximum storage
- Top flap protects from the elements
- Padded computer sleeve in main pouch
“These bags not only transport gear to get the job done on the worksite, but are perfect for weekend adventures too.” said Brent Velenchenko, senior product specialist, Ergodyne.
Hugely popular among sportsmen and women, the Realtree Xtra® camo pattern blends perfectly year round in a variety of habitats, from the leaf change of fall through winter, then again in early spring before green-out.
The new storage solutions fill out a growing Realtree® lineup of Tenacious Work Gear®.
“There’s no reason that work gear has to be strictly relegated to the 9-5 grind,” said Tom Votel, president & CEO, Ergodyne. “These new bags are built to bring a bit of personality to the worksite and professional-grade performance to the field.”