St. Paul, Minn. (May 4, 2017) – Based on the popularity of its innovative Chill-Its® 6685 Cooling Vest, Ergodyne has released a new dry evaporative cooling product today. The Chill-Its® 6686 Dry Evaporative Cooling Hat is a lightweight and low-maintenance cooling solution that comfortably manages heat stress.
“Heat stress is a serious health hazard affecting those in the workforce,” said Alsie Nelson, product manager, Ergodyne. “This product can help mitigate the risk for anyone working (or playing) in the heat.”
The one-size-fits-all adjustable gray cap is easy to activate (and re-activate). Users just fill the watertight cap with three ounces of fresh water and distribute it until the inner cooling membrane is saturated.
Wearers can get up to three days of dry cooling relief that’s as much as 15 degrees below ambient air temperature, with a max cooling capacity of 59 degrees Fahrenheit (15 degrees Celsius). Durable and machine-washable, the cooling cap even has an anti-microbial treatment to prohibit mold growth.
“The popularity of the 6685 told us something about this technology” said Tom Votel, president & CEO, Ergodyne. “Making a cap with the same cooling material was the next logical step.”
For more information or to purchase any of our Tenacious Work Gear®, email email@example.com or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- To learn more, visit www.ergodyne.com or call 800.225.8238 // 651.642.9889.
- Provides immediate and long-lasting cooling for up to three days
- Easy to activate. Fill cap with three ounces of water and distribute water until inner cooling membrane is saturated
- Easy to use, watertight filling cap
- Antimicrobial treatment inhibits mold growth
- Lightweight and durable
- Machine-washable with cap closed