5 Apr 16
Ergodyne Releases New ProFlex® Trades Gloves With Advanced Tech Features
St. Paul, Minn. (April 5, 2016) – Ergodyne has announced today the release of its new ProFlex® Trades Gloves Series. Included are a mix of eight updated and six new models designed and built from two patent-pending ProFlex® glove “platforms:” the Utility and Heavy-Duty Utility.
“Ergodyne has been protecting workers’ hands from a host of hazards for over two decades,” said Andy Olson, associate product director, Ergodyne. “This extensive redesign and addition to the ProFlex® Trades Gloves reaffirms our commitment to this legacy.”
The new Trades Series is distinguished not only by its improved design, but by its technical features. The new models look, fit, and feel great. They boast better functionality and protection with traits like touch screen-capability, enhanced cut resistance, improved abrasion resistance, and more. Incorporated technologies include abrasion resistant Tena-Grip™, touch screen-capable synthetic leather and reinforcements, AX Suede™ materials, and the latest in cut resistant Armortex®. More details on the features and benefits of the ProFlex® Line can be found on the product series page.
Enhanced features are indicated by a convenient color-coded accent system designed into each glove model. This system makes it easier for distribution to group gloves by function when displaying, for wearers to select enhanced features and for safety managers to identify the gloves being used.
- Orange = STANDARD PROTECTION
- Yellow = + HIGH DEXTERITY
- Green = + TOUCH SCREEN-CAPABLE
- Red = + CUT RESISTANT
- Tan = + GENUINE LEATHER
Ultimately, these enhancements are designed to offer real-world practicality and protection to end users. Touch screen capability means workers won’t have to remove their gloves and expose their hands; enhanced cut protection helps reduce the risk of one of most common sources of workplace hand injuries; genuine leather feels great and helps strengthen grip; and a super-thin 0.5mm palm provides for superior control during detailed work.
Personalization is taken a step further as all gloves feature an integrated ID space for personalizing // marking to help tell them apart from those of co-workers on the jobsite.
“This is the first wave of what will be an exciting year of change and enhancements to the entire ProFlex® Glove Line,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO, Ergodyne. “As a leader in task-specific hand protection for workers, we’ve always been looking for ways to keep it fresh. We believe this new updated line has done just that.”
Ideal for industrial workers in a wide variety of applications – from general duty work to heavy construction; material handling, manufacturing, and maintenance – there is a glove for just about every job and they are available NOW at all authorized Ergodyne distributors and on www.ergodyne.com. For more information or to find out where to buy, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- New, rebranded designs look great, fit awesome, breathe, and flex.
- All feature an integrated ID space for personalizing // marking gloves to tell apart from your co-workers on the jobsite.
- All feature an integrated pull-on tab.
- Abrasion resistance and grip from brand new Tena-Grip™ reinforcements found on select heavy-duty gloves.
- + Hi-Dex: our thinnest palm ever offered … 0.5mm for super-fine detail work and control.
- + Touch: swipe, pinch, tab and send without having to remove your glove, improve productivity and reduce injury expose (versus an ungloved hand).
- + Cut: enhanced cut and slash protection added to Utility and HD Utility, wraps up to the back thumb side as well, reducing injury risk while still maintaining flexibility and dexterity (Tested to EN and ANSI cut resistance standards).
- + Leather: durable yet soft natural leather-reinforced gloves for a great feel.
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to provide protection, promote prevention and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Gear and Tool Storage and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.