10 Nov 20
Ergodyne Responds to Increase in Dropped Object Injuries & Fatalities with Six New Preventive Solutions
St. Paul, Minn. (November 10, 2020) – Ergodyne bolstered its offering of dropped object prevention solutions with ten new additions to the Arsenal® and Squids® lines.
All of the new products are certified to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 dropped object standard, including the company’s first-ever ANSI 121-approved hoist buckets and bolt bags. The bundle also features new lanyards for tethering heavy objects to the worksite, traps for protecting expensive radios and bulk packs of the popular 3100 Tool Lanyard (now at a reduced price).
“We’re constantly looking at how we can make dropped object solutions safer, more effective and more convenient for workers at heights,” said Brent Velenchenko, Ergodyne Product Manager. “This launch is a prime example of that, particularly with how we were able to build upon our existing hoist bucket, bolt bag and lanyard designs to meet ANSI 121 compliance.”
THE LAUNCH INCLUDES:
Arsenal® Nylon Hoist Bucket with Zipper Top
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 approved for dropped object prevention, third-party certified to 100lb / 45kg safe working capacity
- Zippered top ensure tools do not spill out while at heights
- Three models: 5973 (Large – D-Rings), 5974 (Large – Swiveling Carabiner) & 5976 (XL – Swiveling Carabiner)
Arsenal® Topped Bolt Bags
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 approved for dropped object prevention, third-party certified to 20lb / 9.1kg safe working capacity
- One-handed cinch top for convenient access and secure storage of tools while at heights
- Two models: 5926 (Short) & 5928 (Tall)
Squids® Heavy-Duty Tool Lanyards
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 approved for dropped object prevention, third-party certified to 80lb / 36kg safe working capacity
- Designed to tether heavy tools directly to the structure or jobsite
- Two models: 3148 (XL Locking Carabiner + Loop) & 3149 (XL Locking Carabiner + Swivel Carabiner)
Squids® 3772 Radio Holster Trap
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 approved for dropped object prevention
- Rugged polyester with heavy-duty elastic hook & loop to protect expensive radios
- One model: 3772 (Available in Small or Large)
Squids® 3100 Single Locking Carabiner Tool Lanyard Multi-Packs
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
Since 1983, Tenacious Holdings, Inc. (dba Ergodyne) has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to provide protection, promote prevention and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex® Footwear Accessories, KREW’D® Skin Protection, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.