20 Apr 16
Ergodyne Updates Hydration Pack Series to Hold More and Fill Easier
St. Paul, Minn. (April 20, 2016) – Ergodyne has announced today strategic updates to the hydration packs in its Chill-Its® Cooling Line. Each model now features a redesigned DualCap bladder opening, and premium models 5156 and 5157 are now only available in a larger 3-liter bladder.
“Lugging water around all day, while important, can be productivity-prohibiting,” said Alsie Nelson, associate product manager, Ergodyne. “Our hands-free hydration solutions address that challenge and now have been updated with improved functionality as well as a variety of bladder sizes to choose from – 1L, 2L, and 3L – to address each worker’s unique hydration needs.”
The bigger bladder minimizes the need for frequent fill-ups during shifts and provides those away from a communal water source more hydration for longer. New DualCap bladder openings make it easy to fill the packs, coming standard with a large 80mm opening for ice and a smaller 60mm opening option with 360 degree handle for filling with water at a facet, hose or water spout. Designed with safety in mind, all Chill-Its® Hydration Packs are made with a durable, water-resistant rip-stop polyester shell, adjustable breakaway shoulder straps and a chest strap for added safety and comfort. All models are also available in a hi-vis option, improving worker visibility with reflective accents and multiple color options.
The following low-profile and premium hydration pack models are included in this update:
- Chill-Its® 5155/5155HV Low-Profile Hydration Pack
- Chill-Its® 5156 Premium Low-Profile Hydration Pack
- Chill-Its® 5157 Premium Cargo Hydration Pack
Workers can drink using the anti-microbial bite valve or the handy hydration pack pressure pump. The 5158 Hydration Pack Pressure Pump turns any pack into a multi-functional product, allowing the user to drink, clean hands or equipment and even activate evaporative cooling products. Made of FDA-approved food grade silicone, the pump’s safe seal valve eliminates drips and the elastic strap secures it to the hand.
Ideal for anyone needing hands-free hydration and a little mist to cool off, updated Chill-Its® Hydration Packs and Accessories are available May 1st at all authorized Ergodyne distributors and on our website. For more information on where to buy, visit https://www.ergodyne.com, email email@example.com or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- Ergodyne Updates Hydration Pack Series to Hold More and Fill Easier DualCap opening
- Capacity: 3L (3000mL) (5156 and 5157)
- Vented shoulder straps and back for maximum breathability (5156)
- 8mm EVA foam padding on shoulder straps for added comfort (5156)
- One zippered compartment, multiple D-rings and nylon daisy chain webbing for gear storage (5156)
- Reflective accents for higher visibility (5156)
- Five zippered compartments, multiple d-rings and nylon daisy chain webbing for gear storage (5157)
Hydration Pack Pressure Pump
- FDA-approved food grade silicone body
- Elastic strap for secure grip
- Valve cover keeps debris off valve
- Self-seal valve eliminates drips
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to provide protection, promote prevention and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Gear and Tool Storage and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.