19 Nov 18
Ergodyne’s Guide To Surviving Black Friday
While we humbly suggest using the time to catch up with friends, family and your favorite spot on the couch, we realize the draw of skipping out of Thanksgiving dinner to get a really great price on a toaster oven may be too good to resist. In that case, please PLEASE review and observe these critical tips for Black Friday survival. Godspeed.
1. MAKE SURE ALL VACCINES ARE UP TO DATE.
2. BE PATIENT WHILE SEARCHING FOR PARKING.
3. ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR CHILDREN.
4. CONSIDER LEAVING THE STORE IF CROWDS SEEM TO BE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL.
5. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHERE THE EXITS ARE.