12 Jul 17
New Tool Pouches and Holsters From Ergodyne Give Workers At-Heights Secured Tool Storage
St. Paul, Minn. (July 11, 2017) – For workers at heights, tethering tools is only the first step. Those objects need to be stored safely and securely when not in use. That’s why Ergodyne has launched five new holsters and pouches for more ergonomic, convenient tool storage on a tool belt or fall protection harness.
“Storing tools with lanyards attached can be complicated for workers at heights,” said Brent Velenchenko, product specialist, Ergodyne. “Our new tool storage solutions offer unique ways to store and holster tools without having to worry about them becoming plummeting objects.”
The five new Arsenal® Tool Storage models include:
- 5517 Topped Tool Pouch with Snap-Hinge Zipper Closure (Black): Houses tools, small parts and hardware. The one-handed snap-hinge opening has a zipper closure system for safety and security.
- 5527 Topped Tool Pouch with Snap-Hinge Closure (Orange): Houses tools, small parts and hardware. The one-handed snap-hinge opening provides convenient access to contents.
- 5561 Small Tool and Radio Holster: Secures Channellocks®, pliers, and other small hand tools, as well as radios and cell phones.
- 5562 Hammer Holster: Secures most styles and sizes of hammers.
- 5563 Power Tool Holster: Holds power drills and impact drivers.
All five new models are made of a strong ballistic, ripstop polyester with two D-rings for tool lanyard attachment. Each different one has a modular buckle connection system on the back that connects to tool belts and fall protection harnesses without the worker having to remove them.
The pouches and holsters are third-party certified to 2:1 (dynamic) and 5:1 (static) safety factors, and there’s a reflective strip for added visibility. Tool lanyards can be attached to two D-rings on the holster for additional safety and security.
“With the first dropped objects standard forthcoming, tool storage solutions are only going to become more important,” said Tom Votel, president & CEO, Ergodyne. “We’re trying to do our part to help worksites stay ahead of the curve and set a higher standard.”
Since 1983, Tenacious Holdings Inc. (dba Ergodyne) has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, KREW'D™ Skin Protection, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.