Brand Experience Coordinator
Reporting to the Associate Brand Experience Manager, the Brand Experience Coordinator will primarily assist the Brand Experience team in executing trade shows from start to finish (including travel), assisting with the development of merchandising displays, monitoring the brand premiums assortment and helping to manage the organization of both physical and digital assets including the separate trade show space at our warehouse.
You have already accomplished (required):
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or another related field
- Experience using Office Systems (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
You may have already accomplished (preferred):
- Experience with managing events or trade shows
- Experience working with outsourced vendors for goods & services
- Entry level experience of project management
- Familiarity with retail merchandising
What YOU are good at:
- Can communicate with all styles to foster ever improving teamwork
- Is organized for productivity and efficiency, yet flexes to anticipate and meet the needs of others
- Makes thoughtful, creative, and timely decisions after analyzing situations
- Stays current. Demonstrates a passion for learning with reading, research, and networking
What WE are good at:
- Working Hard. Playing Hard. Living Tenaciously
- Making well-crafted, innovative, high-function products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™
- Being distinctively and disruptively creative from bow to stern
- Endeavoring to be fair-minded, transparent and positive in all we say and do
- Assist in managing our selection of Brand Premiums by continually evaluating our selection, bringing new ideas, keeping our apparel website fresh and partnering with our operations team to manage inventory and costs.
- Help with the trade show process through booth setup and merchandising. In addition, you’ll be integral in helping to manage other aspects of tradeshows like product procurement, paperwork, accommodation arrangement and display procurement. You will also be required to travel to these trade shows and assist in the build and execution on site.
- Assist in the set up and planning of merchandising displays. This work will require time setting up product along with working with various suppliers and our internal designers to bring the full display to life.
- Lead the charge to keep our trade show area in organized shape by providing direction to the outsourced team we have working there.
- Maintain records of trade shows and merchandising displays digitally for future presentations and reviews.