N-Ferno® 6824 Balaclava Face Mask - Wool Blend
- NATURAL WOOL – Soft and lightweight warmth in mild to extreme conditions
- MOISTURE-WICKING – Wool fabric absorbs and wicks away sweat to keep you dry and warm
- EXTRA (BREATHABLE) COVERAGE – Protects nose and mouth while maintaining breathability
- LONG LENGTH – Full thermal head & neck coverage that easily tucks into jackets
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Help keep wearers seen and safe
The N-Ferno® 6824 Balaclava Face Mask is designed with a stretchable wool-blend fabric for warmth without bulk. Its lightweight design fits comfortably under hard hats or helmets, while the wool blend fabric is soft and breathable – absorbing and wicking sweat away to keep you dry and comfortable.
The longer length adds extra coverage and can be tucked into a jacket to keep your head and neck warm. Reflective accents offer visibility at night or in low-light conditions.
One size fits most and can be worn alone or under hard hats, ski helmets or other head protection. This winter face mask is perfect for those who work in construction, freight/baggage, drilling/mining, oil/gas refining, iron/steel, delivery/service, landscaping/grounds, warehousing, and working in refrigerated areas. Can also be worn as a ski face mask or worn hunting, climbing, running, cycling, boating, skating or other outdoor sports.