Chill-Its 6485 Multi-Band
The Chill-Its® 6485 Multi-Band offers head and face protection from the sun, dust and flying debris. Plus, it features moisture-wicking technology to absorb sweat and wick moisture away. This multi-band features supremely versatile performance fabric with a multitude of uses and ways to wear.
HOW TO WEAR
This PPE safety headwear is incredibly versatile. The soft, stretchable knit material allows the multi-band to be worn in several different ways – wear as a cooling headband, neck gaiter, face mask or face covering, hat, dew rag and more. It can also be worn under a hard hat to wick moisture on hot days. Anti-Odor treatment keeps it fresh all day long. Hang dry or machine wash as needed.
Great for construction, landscaping, roofing, or anybody working in the heat. It can also be used to keep cool and reduce the risk of heat stress while gardening, hiking, playing sports and more.
The CDC’s recommendation on cloth face masks has shot demand for our Chill-Its® Multi-Bands to record levels. It is important to note that while Chill-Its® Multi-Bands are in line with CDC recommendations for cloth face covers (such as: snug fit around face, unrestricted breathing, multiple layers of fabric, machine washable), they are not a replacement for surgical masks or N95 respirators.
Please refer to our COVID-19 page to get the latest info and updates.
Chill-Its® 6485 Multi-Band
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO WEAR – Wide variety of style and usage configurations
- LOW-PROFILE – Can be worn by itself or under a hard hat
- MOISTURE-WICKING – When dry, will absorb sweat, wick moisture away and dry fast
- PROTECTS AGAINST WIND, SUN & DUST – Ultimate defense from the elements
- ANTI-ODOR TREATMENT – For long-lasting freshness
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST – Soft, stretchable and seam-free performance knit fabric
- CUSTOM LOGO PROGRAM – Customize our Multi-Bands with your unique logo, pattern or slogan
- Machine washable
|42103||Stars and Stripes|
|42116||Light Gray Fade|
|42117||Olive Drab Fade|
|42210||Red Buffalo Plaid|
|42211||Gray Buffalo Plaid|
|42212||Green Buffalo Plaid|