N-Ferno 6885 FR Winter Hard Hat Liner - 2-layer, Zip-Off Cap, Modacrylic/Cotton
Instructions to Save as PDF
- To download the page as a PDF, click the print link.
- In the “destination” dropdown, choose to “Save as PDF”.
- Give it a name and save to your computer. Yep, it’s that easy!
The N-Ferno 6885 FR Winter Hard Hat Liner is made with high-quality inherent FR materials for protection against arc flash. Both the shell and lining meet the performance requirements of ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E (CAT2). Two shoulder-length layers of insulation keep the head, ears and neck warm in cold conditions. An elastic forehead strip enables the liner to lay flat for a comfortable fit that keeps cold air out. Made with a 60% FR modacrylic and 40% cotton twill blend, this hard hat winter liner offers comfort without sacrificing safety.
To attach to a hard hat, remove the suspension and thread the system through the four slots in the liner. Then, secure the four hook & loop points to the suspension before inserting back into the hard hat. You can also unzip the lower neck cover for wear as a standalone FR cap.
Take your warmth to the next level with the added pockets by the ears designed to hold warming packs (sold separately).
This FR Winter Hard Hat Liner is ideal for construction, freight, drilling, mining and other cold-weather environments where arc flash is a risk and head protection is needed. One size fits most hard hats.
N-Ferno 6885 FR Winter Hard Hat Liner - 2 Layer, Zip-Off Cap, Modacrylic/Cotton
- FLAME-RESISTANT – For protection in environments where arc flash is a risk
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets requirements of ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E (CAT 2); Arc-rated, ATPV rating of 17 cal/cm2
- 2-LAYER THERMAL LINER – Shoulder-length winter hard hat liner keeps head, ears and neck warm and protected from the elements
- COMFORTABLE – 60% modacrylic and 40% cotton twill blend for stretch and comfort
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Wear comfortably as a helmet liner or under a hard hat without bulk
- ELASTIC FIT – Elastic at forehead keeps the heat in and the cold out
- ZIP-OFF CAP – Zipper separates top and lower pieces for versatile wear and added coverage
- HEAT-VENTING BUTTONS – Sides snap up for enhanced breathability
- HOOK & LOOP STRAPS – Features 4 secure straps for attaching the liner to a hard hat or helmet suspension
- OPTIONAL WARMING PACKS – Pockets by the ears to hold warming packs (sold separately)