Arsenal 5926 Topped Bolt Bag Tool Pouch – Short, Polyester
The Arsenal® 5926 Topped Bolt Bag Tool Pouch is certified to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 dropped object prevention standard for safely storing and accessing hand tools, small parts and hardware while working at heights. Made with a 1680D ballistic polyester exterior, a 600D polyester ripstop lining and a 420D nylon drawstring top, this belt pouch is built for long-lasting durability.
Designed for optimal tool storage and prevention of dropped objects, the one-handed cinch top enables convenient but secure access while at heights. A hi-vis orange ripstop lining makes it easy to find tools and small hardware. The exterior of this tool belt pouch features two tool loops for spud wrenches, bull pins or screwdrivers, as well as two D-rings for attaching tool lanyards. It also includes a patented nickel-plated storm drain for ventilation.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTED
Rigorously tested and approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard for dropped object prevention. Third-party certified to a 20lb // 9.1kg maximum pouch load. The tool lanyard d-rings each have a maximum safe anchor capacity of 5lbs // 2.3kg.
All ANSI 121-2018-compliant tool pouches are built to withstand defined weight limits and are easy to use by any worker to avoid accidental dropped objects that could cause damage, injuries or possibly death. Tool pouches are part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. This topped tool pouch is great for anyone working at heights, including construction, telecom, oil and gas, power generation, utilities, wind, manufacturing, municipalities and scaffolding.
Arsenal® 5926 Topped Bolt Bag Tool Pouch – Short, Polyester
- MEETS ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 – Prevents dropped objects, third-party certified to a 20lb // 9.1kg maximum pouch load
- BUILT TO LAST – Durable 1680D ballistic polyester exterior with 600D polyester ripstop lining and nickel-plated rivets for reinforcement
- ONE-HANDED CINCH TOP – Drawstring closure for convenient access and secure storage of tools while at heights
- HI-VIS ORANGE LINING – For easily locating small tools and hardware
- TWO EXTERIOR TOOL LOOPS – Holds spud wrenches, bull pins, screwdrivers, etc.
- TWO EXTERIOR D-RINGS – For attaching tool lanyards (5lb // 2.3kg max capacity)
- PATENTED NICKEL-PLATED STORM DRAIN – Increases ventilation
- TUNNEL BELT LOOP – Easily attaches to work belts
- DIMENSIONS – 10in L x 5in W x 9in H // 25cm L x 13cm W x 23cm H