ProFlex 7040 Cut Resistant Food Grade Gloves - ANSI A4, EN388 Level 5
ProFlex® 7040 ANSI A4 / EN 388 Level 5 Cut-Resistant Food Grade Gloves are made with breathable and non-irritating TenaLux™ yarn for maximum comfort that does not compromise protection. Unlike other anti-cut technologies, TenaLux™ yarn is constructed of high-performance polyethylene (HPPE) fibers to achieve a high level of cut resistance without glass or steel. Ideal for food prep, these cut-proof gloves will not contaminate materials.
The lightweight knit of the TenaLux™ has 360-degree breathability and a cool-to-the-touch feel to prevent sweaty hands and overheating. The seamless knit cuff fits comfortably snug, keeping dirt and debris from getting into gloves. The hi-vis color enhances visibility for safety when working with knives and other sharp objects. These are particularly effective as food prep gloves for those working in industrial kitchen settings, but are also a great choice for anyone working in material handling where contamination is a risk.
ProFlex® 7040 Cut Resistant Food Grade Gloves - ANSI A4, EN388 Level 5
- CUT RESISTANT – EN388 Level 5, ANSI Level A4 cut protection
- BREATHABLE COMFORT – TenaLux™ yarn, made without irritating glass or steel, provides 360-degree breathability with a cool-to-the-touch feel
- SEAMLESS KNIT CUFF – Fits comfortably snug to wrist and prevents debris from getting inside glove
- NO CONTAMINATION – Ideal for food prep and other material handling where contamination is a risk
- HI-VIS COLOR – For enhanced visibility and safety
- MACHINE WASHABLE