ProFlex® 7022 Hi-Vis Nitrile-Coated Cut-Resistant Gloves - ANSI A2 Level, DSX™ Dry Grip
- CUT PROTECTION – ANSI A2 Cut Protection
- ABRASION RESISTANT – ANSI level 4 abrasion resistance
- SUPERIOR GRIP – DSX™ dip technology provides best-performing grip in dry conditions
- TOUCHSCREEN CAPABLE – Stay connected with touchscreen fingertips
- SEAMLESS KNIT WRIST – Prevents dirt and debris from entering the glove
- HI-VIS COLOR – Increased visibility and safety
- MACHINE WASHABLE
The ProFlex® 7022 Hi-Vis Nitrile-Coated Cut-Resistant Gloves with DSX™ dip technology are designed to provide unmatched grip in dry conditions. The 18-gauge A2 cut protection liner offers cut, puncture, and abrasion resistance for the harshest work environments. These nitrile-coated gloves also feature ANSI level 4 abrasion resistance for long wear.
The DSX™ Nitrile Dip technology provides unbeatable grip in dry environments. This special grip technology is abrasion-resistant and outperforms all nitrile-based dips in dry environments. The DSX™ technology is a multi-layer dip that allows air to flow through to keep hands comfortable and dry. The top layer dip has a highly abrasion-resistant coating for durability and longer life.
These protective gloves are made from 18-gauge yarn that provides level 2 cut protection with dexterity and comfort. Gauge is the number of rows of stitches per inch and the higher the gauge, the less bulk and greater dexterity there is.
Touchscreen-capable fingertips on these abrasion-resistant gloves allow workers to stay connected and protected while maximizing productivity.
The ProFlex® 7022 A2 Nitrile Coated DSX gloves are best for workers in construction, assembly, plumbing, automotive.