ProFlex® 7501 Coated Waterproof Winter Work Gloves
- THERMAL PROTECTION – 15g polyester with a soft 10g brushed acrylic fleece liner for comfort and warmth
- WATERPROOF – Fully coated latex protects hands from water and cold air
- SUPERIOR GRIP – Sandy, nitrile-dipped palm for secure gripping
- DEXTERITY – Dual layer of latex and nitrile remains flexible in cold weather for easy handling of equipment and materials
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets EN 388: 2131X
- MACHINE WASHABLE
California Residents: read Proposition 65 .
The ProFlex® 7501 Coated Winter Work Gloves are dual layer for warm, waterproof protection in cold temperatures. Fully coated in latex to keep hands dry with a second, sandy nitrile palm dip for superior grip. A polyester liner with soft brushed acrylic fleece provides two levels of thermal protection.
Wet hands are cold hands. These coated gloves feature a full waterproof latex dip that protects you from the elements by keeping water and cold air out, with a second layer of sandy nitrile on the palms for abrasion-resistance and enhanced grip without compromised dexterity. A double-lined interior, 15g polyester topped with 10g of brushed acrylic fleece, keep hands toasty and comfortable without bulk.
These waterproof work gloves meet the EN 388:2131X standard for cut resistance. They are ideal for work in cold wet environments, including material handling and construction.