ProFlex® 922CR-CASE Nitrile-Coated Cut-Resistant Gloves - ANSI Level A3, DIR Protection
- CASE PACK – 96 Pairs
- CUT PROTECTION – ANSI Level A3 Cut Protection
- BACK OF HAND PROTECTION – Molded TPR armor for full dorsal impact protection
- PATENTED “FLEX ZONES” – Reduces hand fatigue
- SUPERIOR GRIP – Reinforced sandy nitrile dip provides excellent grip for all conditions
- SEAMLESS KNIT WRIST – 13-gauge HPPE seamless knit for enhanced cut protection
- HI-VIS PALM – Hi-vis for hand safety awareness and signaling
- TESTED & APPROVED – EN 388: 4543 C; ANSI/ASTM Cut Level A3
- MACHINE WASHABLE
CASE PACK – Includes 96 Pairs
The ProFlex® 922CR Nitrile-Coated ANSI Level A3 Cut-Resistant Gloves feature patented dorsal impact reducing (DIR) protection on top of a cut-resistant HPPE seamless knit glove. These knit work gloves also have a super-durable sandy foam nitrile palm.
Made with high-performance 13-gauge polyethylene fibers for superior A3 cut protection. Gauge refers to the number of rows of stitches per inch and the higher the gauge, the less bulk and greater dexterity there is. The palms are coated in a sandy nitrile dip which provides an excellent grip for all conditions, wet or dry.
The molded thermoplastic rubber (TPR) armor on the backside of the glove offers protection against pinch injuries and blows to the back of the hand. The TPR extends to fingertips and is sewn on for maximum durability. These gloves are also designed with WearArmor “flex zones” to increase dexterity and flexibility to help reduce hand fatigue without sacrificing protection.
The ProFlex® 922CR A3 Nitrile-Coated Gloves are best for workers in construction, manufacturing, fabrication, service technicians and material handling.