Squids® 3003 Retractable Tool Lanyard - Dual Locking Carabiners, 2lbs / 0.9kg
- MEETS ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 – Third-party certified to a 2lb / 0.9kg maximum working capacity with a 2:1 safety factor
- MINIMIZED WORK IMPACT – Retractable design limits snag hazards and keeps a low profile when anchored
- EASY TO USE – Workers can easily pull the cord out of the housing and let it retract back in
- CUT-RESISTANT CORD – Lightweight and high-strength Dyneema® cord to withstand the harshest conditions
- MADE TO LAST – Nylon housing with fiberglass reinforcement protects internal components and holds up in the toughest environments
- ANCHOR CARABINERS – Two low profile lightweight aluminum carabiner ends with double-action auto self-locking gate
- SWIVEL DESIGN – Swiveling anchor end of lanyard reduces tangles and works well with rotating tools
- LANYARD DIMENSIONS – Retracted length 8in / 20cm; extended length 48in / 122cm
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
The Squids® 3003 Retractable Tool Lanyard features two auto-locking carabiner connecting ends. This retractable tool lanyard is designed to tether hand tools weighing up to 0.5lbs / 0.23kg in a retracted state and prevents tools weighing up to 2lbs / 0.9kg from becoming falling objects. When attached to tool belts, fall protection harnesses, tool pouches or tool holsters, the low-profile design keeps the lanyard out of the user’s way while working at heights. It can also be mounted to a d-ring or separate anchor point.
The retractable tethering cord is made of high-strength, lightweight and cut-resistant Dyneema® to withstand the harshest conditions while limiting the weight a user carries with them. The ability to retract back into the housing limits the potential snag hazards that standard tool lanyards create.
Textured for better grip and function, the durable, fiberglass-reinforced nylon housing protects the internal workings of the retractable design, and the tapered cord exit limits the potential of concrete or other debris being retracted back into the housing with the cord. The anchoring end of the retractable features a swiveling carabiner connection for anchoring to d-rings and other locations.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTED
Tested and qualified to the ANSI/ISEA 121 standard, these retractable tool lanyards have no equal. The retractable cord extends to 48in / 122 cm in total length with a patented Squid® double-action carabiner secured to the connecting end. A protective sleeve over the exposed cord guarantees this lanyard is built to last.
All tool lanyards are built to withstand defined weight limits and are easy to use by any worker to avoid accidental dropped objects that could cause damage, injuries or possibly death. Safety lanyards are a part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. When working at heights it’s essential to tether tools. These lanyards are also great for fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, boating and other weekend activities.