Squids® 3150 Elastic Tool Lanyard with Buckle - 2lbs / 0.9kg
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Standard
- Comfortable, durable high-stretch elastic material to withstand even the toughest conditions
- Easily attaches to hard hats and other small hand tools for safekeeping
- Double lock buckle attaches to harness
- Tethering loop to securely connect to an anchor or tool attachment
- Relaxed length 21.5in / 55cm; extended length 48in / 122cm
- Maximum safe working capacity: 2lbs / 0.9kg
- Third-party certified to a 2:1 safety factor
The Squids® 3150 Elastic Lanyard is compact and used to tether small hand tools, PPE like hard hats or even cell phones and tape measures to prevent falling objects when working at-heights.
Built and tested to endure tough conditions and rated to support weight up to 2lbs / 0.9kg, the elastic lanyard is made with a durable high-stretch elastic material. With a double lock plastic buckle on one end, it easily attaches to fall protection harnesses, tool belts, D-rings, wrists and other convenient connection points, even while wearing gloves.
This versatile safety lanyard is more than just a small tool and hard hat lanyard. Tether your small valuables for safekeeping while hiking, canoeing, fishing, hunting, scuba diving, skiing, rafting, or other recreational activities.
All tool lanyards are built to withstand defined weight limits and are easy to use by any worker to avoid accidentally dropped objects that could cause unwanted damage, injuries, or possibly death. Safety lanyards are a part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. When working at-heights its essential to tether tools.