Squids® 3170 Tower Climber Tool Tethering Kit
- TESTED & APPROVED: All products meet ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
- Kit includes (click on each to learn more):
- Quantity Description:
- Three - 3780L Power Tool Trap
- One - 3705 Wire Screwgate Tool Tail (6-Pack)
- One - 3700 Web Tool Tail - Medium (6-Pack)
- One - 3755 Self-Adhering Tape Trap (12ft / 3.7m)
- One - 3770L Tape Measure Trap
- One - 3740S Hand Tool Trap - Small (4-Pack)
- One - 3740M Hand Tool Trap - Medium (4-Pack)
- One - 3740L Hand Tool Trap - Large (4-Pack)
- One - 3740XL Hand Tool Trap - XL (4-Pack)
- One - 3790 Shackle Trap - Small (2-Pack)
- Two - 3790 Shackle Trap - Medium (2-Pack)
- Two - 3790 Shackle Trap - Large (2-Pack)
- One - 3713 Elastic Loop Tool Tails™ Swivel (3-Pack)
- One -3118F(x) Tool Lanyard
- One - 3108F(x) Tool Lanyard
- One - 3166 Coil Tool Lanyard
- One - 3011 Retractable Tool Lanyard
The Squids® 3170 Tower Climber Tool Tethering Kit contains tool attachment and tool lanyard solutions specific for tools commonly used by tower climbers in the telecom industry, as well as linemen and antenna workers.
The kit contains product solutions for tethering cordless power drills, impact drivers, angle drivers, heat guns, levels, tape lines, adjustable spud wrenches, combination wrenches, torque wrenches, ratcheting wrenches, hex keys, tape measures, flush cut pliers, cable cutters, screwdrivers, nut drivers, utility knives and pry bars.
The tool attachment solutions in this kit include three power tool traps, various sized hand tool traps, tape measure trap, tool shackle D-rings and a variety of Tool Tail™ attachments (elastic, webbing and wire). The kit also includes a roll of self-adhering tape that requires no heat source for securing tool tails onto tools. These solutions create quick and easy attachment points for tool lanyards. The kit also includes several tool lanyard styles (coil, retractable, shock-absorbing, with locking single and dual carabiners) with various weight ratings ranging up to 15lbs / 6.8kg to accommodate different tools and attachment/anchor points.
Connection points for tool lanyards are not always readily available on tools, which can create a hazardous environment while working at heights. Learn how to tether your tools using the products included in the kit here. Safety lanyards are a part of an overall fall-protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. When working at heights it’s essential to tether tools, and this tethering kit makes it easy to do by trade. It’s all the tool tethering solutions you need for the job, all in one convenient carrying case.