Reporting to the President, the CFO will serve as a member of the executive leadership team and is responsible for strategic planning and business development, financial management and systems, IT strategy, legal and intellectual property, treasury requirements, quality system management, human resources/people operations, office administration and key liaison with our parent company.
You have already accomplished (required):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years as CFO or in Senior Financial Management
- 5+ years of Human Resources Management
- 5+ years of IT Management
You may have already accomplished (preferred):
- Master’s Degree in Business or other related field
- CPA Certification
- 1-2 years of Legal and Intellectual Property Management
- 1-2 years Quality Systems experience (ISO, FDA, etc.)
- CPM, CRM, ERP, SharePoint, ecommerce experience
What YOU are good at:
- Can communicate with all styles to foster ever improving teamwork
- Is organized for productivity and efficiency, yet flexes to anticipate and meet the needs of others
- Makes thoughtful, creative, and timely decisions after analyzing situations
- Stays current. Demonstrates a passion for learning with reading, research, and networking
- A strategic leader who challenges conventional thinking; bringing solutions to the table
- Is committed to coaching and inspiring goal-driven teams with a strong sense of urgency
- Executes through thoughtful planning and budgeting
- Uses sound judgement to negotiate critical win-wins
What WE are good at:
- Working Hard. Playing Hard. Living Tenaciously
- Making well-crafted, innovative, high-function products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™
- Being distinctively and disruptively creative from bow to stern
- Endeavoring to be fair-minded, transparent and positive in all we say and do
- Serves as both a financial and business advisor to the President and members of the leadership team.
- Lead, with the President, the Company’s strategic planning process and actively contributes to the evolution and execution and evolution of the Company’s plans.
- Lead the business planning, budgeting and financial forecasting processes for the Company.
- Provide a monthly analysis of financial performance vs. budget along with relevant financial and operational data to drive the business and profitability.
- Ensure that all levels of the company are provided with accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting that is meaningful to the business and ensure the integrity of all financial and regulatory reporting, internal controls, processes and systems.
- Direct the development of resources and technology to ensure strong financial and operational performance.
- Develop an IT and systems roadmap and strategy which supports the business being conducted smarter, faster and more efficiently; manage internal and external resources required to implement strategy.
- Direct all activities related to legal contracts and disputes in conjunction with our parent company’s legal counsel.
- Manage Company’s Intellectual Property to promote value of its brands.
- Act as ISO 9001 Quality System Management Representative.
- Proactively assess and manage the Company’s cash flow needs working with our parent company on treasury management and banking requirements.
- Lead People Operations function which includes payroll, benefits and all items related to hiring and retaining top talent for the Company.
- Act as a steward of Ergodyne’s culture by building and fostering the company culture and values – using strong communication and influencing skills to create and drive processes and policies.
- People first mindset with a passion for enhancing workplace connections and culture.
- Provide leadership and coaching that fosters an environment of collaboration, problem solving, improved business practices and attracts and retains superior talent.
- Responsible for Facility and Office Administration and services.
- Serve as the Company’s key liaison with our parent company for financial reporting, tax, cash management, business insurance, benefits, legal, contracts, IT and HR related activities.
- Direct reports include; Controller, Finance Systems Manager, IT Manager and People Operations Manager.