Customer Support Specialist
Reporting to the Senior Sales Operations Manager, the Customer Support Specialist will be responsible, through superb customer care and phone activity, for handling customer follow-ups, order entry, and CRM documentation. This person will effectively prospect new sales opportunities and articulate Ergodyne’s value proposition to customer decision makers. This person will focus on delivering an industry best customer experience and managing all internal customer care requirements. This person will always portray passion as a steward, protector, defender and driver of both the product and corporate brand.
You have already accomplished (required):
- 2-3 years Customer Support Experience
- 1-2 years CRM Systems
You may have already accomplished (preferred):
- 1-2 years Office Systems (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 1-2 years Inside/Tele Sales Experience
What YOU are good at:
- Can communicate with all styles to foster ever improving teamwork
- Is organized for productivity and efficiency, yet flexes to anticipate and meet the needs of others
- Makes thoughtful, creative, and timely decisions after analyzing situations
- Stays current. Demonstrates a passion for learning with reading, research, and networking
What WE are good at:
- Working Hard. Playing Hard. Living Tenaciously
- Making well-crafted, innovative, high-function products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™
- Being distinctively and disruptively creative from bow to stern
- Endeavoring to be fair-minded, transparent and positive in all we say and do
- Manage all aspects of order entry from cradle to grave. Including:
- Management of assigned orders and inquiries from inbox.
- Accurate order entry with special attention to order process.
- Professional communications with customers and sales team.
- Follow through on order delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an error rate no higher than the company expectation.
- Demonstrate impeccable phone skills and etiquette while meeting or exceeding established phone metrics.
- Investigate, process and document all returns and customer concerns, working in collaboration with managers and other departments when necessary.
- Update and maintain data integrity of CRM database for current customers.
- Manage and maintain customer pricing, monitor reports and document all standard price deviations.
- Delight customers above and beyond the call of duty.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of your customers and offer solutions.
- Have empathy for customers’ situation and have “thick skin” when handling difficult customer or customer situations.
- Demonstrate product knowledge by understanding technical specifications and be able to engage discussions about merits and benefits of using the products.
- Use this product knowledge to increase personal credibility and optimize product sales with customers.
- Implement sales and marketing programs and assist field sales with the execution of tactical initiatives.
- Work directly with field sales on lead generation, qualification and follow-up, as well as, prepare and present bids and quotes as needed.
- Follow the sales process from lead generation and management through opportunity, successful closure and account penetrations.