GloWear® 8346Z Two-Tone Hi-Vis Class 3 Surveyor Vest
- Durable and breathable polyester mesh (3.3 oz./112 gsm)
- Zipper front closure for easy on/off
- 2” wide reflective tape set on 3.5” contrasting background for ultimate visibility
- Reflective trim outlines the whole vest enhancing visibility
- Quick access to mic tabs/safety glasses holder
- 6 Easy Access Pockets1 upper left exterior dual layer flap top cell phone pocket + clear ID badge holder
- 1 upper right exterior dual layer chest pocket with 4 pen holders + open top pocket
- 2 large lower exterior flap top pockets
- 2 large lower interior pockets
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 3 standard
California Residents: read Proposition 65 .
The GloWear® 8346Z Two-Tone Hi-Vis Class 3 Surveyor Vest is loaded with six pockets and built with durable, yet breathable ANSI/ISEA compliant polyester mesh providing maximum visibility for any job in both daylight and nighttime conditions.
The 8346Z high visibility vest has a total of six strategically placed pockets. Two large exterior flap top pockets are on the lower-front and are designed to carry tools like gloves, tablets, notebooks, etc. There are two more exterior pockets on the chest - one dual layer upper left flap top cellphone + clear ID badge holder and one dual layer upper right pocket with four pen compartments + open top pocket. Additionally, there are two interior pockets in the lower front with hook and loop closures and are great for field books, tape, pencils, cell phones, etc.
Meeting ANSI/ISEA standards the short sleeve vest is made with a zipper closure and 2” ANSI-compliant reflective tape with a 3.5” contrasting background. Other features include dual mic tabs which can also be used to hold your safety glasses/sunglasses, and a reflective trim that outlines the whole vest for enhanced visibility. The 100% polyester fabric is very durable, providing resistance to tough working conditions while supporting extra weight in cargo pockets, even when worn every day.
The reflective vest is ideal for flaggers, airport baggage, handlers & ground crew, road construction workers, forestry workers, high-volume parking attendants, toll-gate personnel, utility workers, shipyards, municipalities and anywhere high visibility clothing and apparel is necessary.