Squids® 3400 Glove Clip Holder - Dual Clips
- KEEPS GEAR CLOSE – Hold gloves, mittens, keys, PPE, towels and more keeping them at the ready
- TWO STRONG CLIPS – Dual clip model connects to clothing, belt loops, tool belts, d-rings and more
- DURABLE – Ultra-resilient acetal copolymer and thermoplastic polyurethane materials are non-conductive and temperature resistant
- PATENTED BREAKAWAY DESIGN – Safely separates and allows for individual clips to be used independently on key chains, d-rings and more
- PREVENTS DROPPED & LOST OBJECTS – Reduces injuries and prevents dropped, lost and foreign objects by keeping gloves, PPE and other gear clipped to the person or worksite
- COLORS AVAILABLE – Comes in orange, blue, black, lime, red, granite, deep blue (metal detectable)
- BREAK STRENGTH – Average breaking strength = 26lbs / 11.8kg
- Measures 6.5in (16.5cm) Long x 1in (2.5cm) Wide x 1in (2.5cm)
- Made in the USA
The Squids® 3400 Glove Clip Holder with Dual Clips keeps your gloves, ice traction, cooling towels, keys and whatever else always seems to mysteriously disappear close at hand. The versatile dual clip version can be used as one unit or detached and used as two separate pieces. The patented design has a breakaway feature that allows the glove grabbers to safely break away in an emergency. But what sets the Squids® Glove Holder apart from the rest is its ability to be put back together and used again. Other similar products break when separated and need to be trashed. This innovative design allows the grabber’s two clips to be unhooked from each other and used independently.
The strong gripping jaws can hold on to gloves, hats, keys, towels and other PPE that are too bulky to fit in pockets. Ideal for those who work in construction, warehouses, manufacturing, food processing plants, janitorial and even retail workers. Keeps gloves and other gear handy for off-the-clock use too, like hunting, hiking, home projects and more.
Acetal copolymer construction is non-conductive, temperature and chemical resistant. To use, squeeze the sides of the gear clip to open the teeth on one end and attach to the desired location (belt loop, clothing, D-ring, other anchor points). Repeat on the other end of the clip to attach to gear. The opening of the grabber's teeth is 0.5in (1.3cm).