Squids® 3148 Tool Lanyard - XL Locking Carabiner + Loop, 80lbs / 36kg
- MEETS ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 – Third-party certified to an 80lb / 36kg maximum working capacity with a 2:1 safety factor
- MADE FOR HEAVY TOOLS – Attach to the structure or jobsite being worked on instead of the worker
- XL DOUBLE-LOCKING CARABINER – Easily attaches to big drills, heavy crowbars or handrails
- TREADED LOOP END – Gripping material securely attaches to large tools or the structure being worked on
- NON-SHOCK ABSORBING WEBBING – For safer, long-lasting use with heavier tools
- HEAVY-GUAGE NYLON STITCHING – Provides strength and durability in harsh work environments
- SINGLE-LENGTH CONSTRUCTION – Eliminates weak points seen with multi-component lanyards
- LANYARD DIMENSIONS – 76in / 193cm
The Squids® 3148 Tool Lanyard features an extra-large locking carabiner on one end and a durable treaded loop on the other end. Designed to attach one end to large tools weighing up to 80lb / 36kg and the other securely to a fixed anchor point (instead of the worker) to prevent heavy falling objects when working at heights.
The loop end of the lanyard is designed to attach directly to large burke bars, stressing rams and mag drills. The XL auto-locking carabiner is designed to be attached directly to the jobsite on rebar handrails. The captive-eye carabiner design prevents the webbing from working its way into the gate of the carabiner and causing it to open while in use. It also prohibits users from detaching the carabiner and using it for activities it is not rated for. The advanced technical design of this high-capacity lanyard uses a heavy-duty, single-length, non-shock absorbing webbing. The treaded loop grips the tool or attachment point so that it does not slip around while in use.
HOW TO USE
Attach one end of the lanyard to the tool by direct connection or with our tool attachments. Attach the other end to the jobsite structure. Workers should not attach high-capacity tool lanyards to their bodies.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTED
Rigorously tested and approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard and third-party certified to an 80lb / 36kg maximum capacity with a 2:1 safety factor to prevent falling objects.
All tool lanyards are built to withstand defined weight limits and are easy to use by any worker to avoid accidental dropped objects that could cause unwanted damage, injuries or possibly death. Safety lanyards are a part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. These heavy-duty lanyards are great for construction, telecom, oil and gas, power generation, utilities, wind, manufacturing, municipalities and scaffolding.