Squids® 3770 Tape Measure Holder / Belt Clip
- TESTED & APPROVED – ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- DURABILITY – 1200D and 600D polyester main material for long life & durability
- EASY TO USE – Hook and loop straps secure tape measure inside trap for safe and easy tethering
- TETHER RING – Includes strong zinc-plated cast alloy D-Ring for tethering to tool lanyards
- BELT CLIP – Stainless steel belt clip securely attaches to a tool belt
- MAX LOAD – Maximum safe working capacity of 2lb / 0.9kg
- LARGE (ORANGE) – Fits tape measures from 16ft - 25ft // 5m - 8m
- X-LARGE (BLACK) – Fits tape measures from 30ft - 40ft // 9m - 12m
- TOOL TETHERING KITS AVAILABLE – Squids® 3190 Kit (includes 3130S Coil Lanyard and 3770L Tape Measure Holder) and Squids® 3193 (includes 3100F(x) Tool Lanyards and 3770L Tape Measure Holder)
- Patented design
The Squids® Tape Measure Holder / Belt Clip is the safest way to secure and use a tape measure when working at heights. Made with rugged 1200D and 600D polyester material to ensure a long life in even the toughest conditions. Easy hook and loop adjustable straps accommodate many sizes while allowing normal use of the tape measure.
Designed with a zinc-plated cast alloy D-Ring connection point to securely attach a tool lanyard in order to keep colleagues safe below. The stainless-steel tape measure belt clip easily attaches to fall protection harnesses, work belts and tool belts. The tape measure trap is available in two sizes:
- Size Large: Designed to fit tape measures between 16ft - 25ft // 5m - 8m.
- Size X-Large: Designed to fit tape measures 30ft - 40ft // 9m - 12m.
Tape measures are used by almost every trade and are one of the most common dropped objects at height. With proper tethering the Squids® 3770 could prevent tape measures from being lost, broken or becoming a falling hazard. All Squids® tool Attachments are built to withstand defined weight limits and are easy to use by any worker, working to help avoid dropped objects that could cause unwanted damage, injuries, or possibly death. Tool attachments and tool lanyards are a part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. When working at heights, it’s essential to tether tools. Perfect for those working in heavy construction, power generation, electrician/linemen, mining/extraction, roofing, maintenance, arborists, tower climbers, oil & gas, and telecommunications.