Squids® 3775 Can / Bottle Holder & Trap
- TESTED & APPROVED – ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- STAINLESS STEEL BELT CLIP – Convenient corrosion-resistant belt clip attaches to tool belts and fall protection harnesses
- DURABLE D-RING – Zinc-plated D-ring to attach a tool lanyard
- ABRASION-RESISTANT – Neoprene primary material is abrasion-resistant and stretches to fit a variety of bottles/cans
- HEAVY-DUTY STITCHING – Heavy gauge nylon stitching for extra reinforcement
- ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE – Accommodates to fit up to 16.9oz / 0.5L water bottles
- WEIGHT CAPACITY – Third party certified to hold up to 2lb / 0.9kg maximum capacity
- COMPATIBILITY – Fits standard water bottles, spray paint cans, WD40 canisters and more
The Squids® 3775 Can / Bottle Holder & Trap makes it easy to carry and secure your water bottle, spray bottle, aerosol can or other canisters of similar sizes to prevent dropped objects while working at-heights.
There is a zinc-plated D-ring on the backside that can be used to attach a tool lanyard to complete your tethering system. To keep your hands free, there’s a stainless-steel belt clip on the side to easily attach to a tool belt or fall protection harnesses.
The can and bottle holder is made of abrasion-resistant neoprene that stretches to fit 16.9oz / 0.5L containers including most standard plastic water bottles or even a can of WD40. The adjustable webbing strap can accommodate a variety of bottles and cans, and features a buckle closure system to safely secure them into the holder.
Constructed with heavy-gauge nylon stitching for extra reinforcement, the bottle holster is made to take on use and abuse. The open-top design makes drinking water a breeze in any situation, whether at-heights or on the ground.
Use it as a can or bottle koozie while you’re out on the boat, a spray can holder when you’re in the garage or water bottle sleeve while training for your next race. Whatever it is, we’ve got you covered.