Squids® 3190 Tape Measure Tethering Kit - 2lbs / 0.9kg
- TESTED & APPROVED – Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- MAX TETHERING CAPACITY – Tether one standard 2lbs / 0.9kg tape measure
- KIT INCLUDES (click on each to learn more):
- Squids® 3770 Tape Measure Trap
- STANDARD FIT – Fits most standard tape measures from 16ft - 35ft / 4.9m - 10.7m
- Squids® 3130S Coiled Cable Lanyard - 2lbs / 0.9kg
- COILED DESIGN – Prevents snag and tangle hazards
Includes a Squids® 3130S Coil Lanyard and a Squids® 3770 Tape Measure Trap.
Connection points for tool lanyards are not always readily available on tools, which can create a hazardous environment while working at heights. Learn how to tether your tools using the products included in the kit here. No tape and tool tails required for this convenient tape measure tethering kit! Just open up the hook-and-loop straps on the 3770 Tape Measure Trap. Place the tape measure inside of the trap, with the back of the tape measure facing the D-ring on the back of the trap. Adjust and tighten the hook-and-loop straps accordingly. Attach the 3130S Coil Tool Lanyard to the D-ring to complete your tethering system. See full instructions for more details.