Squids® 3182 Tool Tethering Kit - 10lbs / 4.5kg
- TESTED & APPROVED – Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- MAX TETHERING CAPACITY – Tether up to three 10lb / 4.5kg tools
- KIT INCLUDES (click on each to learn more):
- Squids® 3713 Elastic Loop Tool Tails™ Swivel - 10lbs / 4.5kg (3-Pack)
- SWIVEL DESIGN – Plated swiveling connection and adjustable barrel lock for tool attachment
- Squids® 3755 Self-Adhering Tape Trap - 12ft / 3.7m Roll
- EASY APPLICATION – Self-Adhering Tape requires no heat
- Squids® 3100F(x) Tool Lanyard Single Carabiner - 10lbs / 4.5kg
- CARABINER – Anodized aluminum alloy captive eye manual locking screwgate carabiner
- LOOP FOR TETHERING – Treaded loop end that grips the tool when attached
Includes a Squids® 3100F(x) Single Carabiner Tool Lanyard, a 12ft / 3.7m roll of Squids® 3755 Self-Adhering Tape Trap, and three Squids® 3713 Swiveling Elastic Tool Tails.
It has always been a challenge to connect tool lanyards to different hand tools. The kit contains product solutions for tethering tools weighing less than 10lbs / 4.5kg including: claw hammers, sledgehammers, mallets, pliers, bolt cutters, spud wrenches and bull pins.
Connection points for tool lanyards are not always readily available on tools, which can create a hazardous environment while working at heights. Learn how to tether your tools using the products included in the kit here. Simply measure and cut the tape to the specified length listed in the full instructions. Lay the tool tail on the tool being tethered and wrap the tape once around itself beginning directly below the barrel lock. Continue wrapping and stretching the tape firmly, overlapping previous laps by 0.5in - 0.75in / 13mm - 19mm. Continue wrapping until you reach the end. Firmly push down on the end and attach the Squids® 3100F(x) Tool Lanyard to complete the tethering system. See full instructions for more details.