N-Ferno® 6887 2-Layer Winter Headband - Fleece, Spandex
- THERMAL FLEECE LINING – Heat-trapping grid polyester fleece for warmth in mild to extreme conditions
- STRETCHABLE SPANDEX – Spandex/polyester blend comfortably fits most head sizes
- BREATHABLE – For lightweight, comfortable warming
- LOW-PROFILE – Can be worn alone or under hard hat
- CONTOURED DESIGN – For full ear and forehead coverage
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Keep wearers safe and seen
California Residents: read Proposition 65 .
The N-Ferno® 6887 Winter Headband is a 2-layer, fleece-spandex headband for bulk-free warmth in mild to extreme winter conditions.
The interior is lined with a heat-trapping, grid polyester fleece for breathable thermal protection. The outer layer is made from a stretchable spandex/polyester blend that provides added protection while maintaining a flexible, comfortable fit for most head sizes. With a contoured shape, it provides full coverage for both the ears and forehead. The low-profile design can be worn alone or under a hard hat. Reflective accents on the back keep wearers safe and seen.
One size fits most, this fleece headband is ideal for those working in construction, transportation, warehousing, refrigerated areas and more. Can also be worn for weekend activities such as hunting, climbing, running, cycling and skating.