Squids® 3183 Carpenter & Laborer's Tool Tethering Kit
- TEST & APPROVED – All product tested to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 with the exception of model 3400
- Kit includes (click on each to learn more):One Squids® 3713 Elastic Swiveling Tool Tail™ Attachment - 10lb / 4.6kg (3-Pack)
- One Squids® 3700 Web Tool Tails™ Attachment - 2lb / 0.9kg (6-Pack)
- Two Squids® 3755 Self-Adhering Tape Trap - 12ft / 3.7m (2 rolls)
- One Squids® 3705 Wire Tool Attachment - Screw Gate Tail™ (6-Pack)
- One Squids® 3770L Tape Measure Holder Trap
- One Squids® 3780L Power Tool Holder Trap - Battery Wrap
- Two Squids® 3156 Coil Tool Lanyards - Single Carabiner - 2lbs / 0.9 kg
- One Squids® 3108F(x) Tool Lanyard - Single Carabiner - 15lbs / 6.8kg
- One Squids® 3118F(x) Tool Lanyard - Dual Carabiner - 15lbs / 6.8kg
- One Squids® 3400 Glove Grabber Dual Clip
- Convenient carrying case for easy transportation
The kit contains product solutions for tethering claw and sledgehammers, tape measures, speed squares, cordless impact drills/drivers, adjustable wrenches, pry bars, cat’s paws, pliers, utility knives, torpedo levels, jab saws, gloves and hard hats.
The tool attachment solutions in this kit include a tape measure holder, a power tool holder and a variety of Tool Tail™ attachments (wire, elastic and webbing). These solutions create quick and easy attachment points for tool lanyards. The kit also includes several tool lanyard styles (coil, shock-absorbing, single and dual carabiners) with various weight ratings ranging up to 15lbs / 6.8kg to accommodate different tools and attachment/anchor points. This kit also includes self-adhering tape that requires no heat source for application and a glove grabber to keep your gloves, rags or other small accessories close at hand. The tape is meant to be used with the web and elastic Tool Tails™ that come with each kit.
Connection points for tool lanyards are not always readily available on tools, which can create a hazardous environment while working at heights. Learn how to tether your tools using the products included in the kit here. Safety lanyards are a part of an overall fall-protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. When working at heights, it’s essential to tether tools, and this tethering kit makes it easy to do by trade. It’s all the tool tethering solutions you need for the job, all in one convenient carrying case.