ProFlex® 825WP Thermal Waterproof Winter Work Gloves
- THERMAL PROTECTION – Dual-zone insulated with 80 grams (palm) and 150 grams (back of the hand) 3M™ Thinsulate™ for extreme hand protection in cold conditions
- DUAL LAYER – Insulated thermal shell can be removed to utilize separate inner liner for hand protection during high-dexterity tasks
- WATERPROOF – Shell blocks moisture and wind to keep hands dry
- SUPERIOR GRIP – New and improved palm and fingertip reinforcements are abrasion-resistant and flexible for secure handling in cold temperatures
- SECURE FIT – Extra-long/wide gauntlet cuff with elastic cinch cord easily fits under or over jacket sleeves to seal in warmth
- DEXTERITY – Lightweight and non-bulky insulation, plus neoprene knuckle pad for flexible range of motion
- TOUCHSCREEN CAPABLE LINER – Swipe, tap and type on smartphones and tablets with thumb and index finger on liner glove
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – For enhanced wearer visibility
- MACHINE WASHABLE
ProFlex® 825WP Winter Work Gloves with dual-zone 3M™ Thinsulate Insulation and glove liner keep hands warm and dry when working in extreme cold. Inclusion of a separate, touchscreen-compatible glove liner enables you to remove the outer layer without exposing bare hands when higher dexterity is needed. New and improved palm material and fingertip reinforcements provide enhanced grip and protection for safe, secure handling of equipment and materials.
These winter work gloves feature a waterproof thermal shell that blocks moisture and wind when working in snow and cold. The dual-zone insulation has 80g insulation in the palm and 150g in the back of the hand for extreme cold-blocking warmth where you need it.
The thin, touchscreen-compatible liner provides a solution when the bulk of cold weather gloves gets in the way of high-dexterity tasks, including cell phone use. The liner allows the worker to easily remove the thermal shell without exposing bare hands to the cold and wind.
An extra-long and wide gauntlet cuff with elastic cinch cord easily fits under or over jacket sleeves for a snug fit that seals in warmth. The shell features a back-of-hand pocket for storing warming packs, keys or other small accessories. The gloves also feature reflective accents for enhanced wearer visibility.
They are ideal for work in cold environments, including cold storage/refrigeration, freezer work, construction, mining and service tech work. The versatility of the glove liner also makes them great for weekend activities where phone use and other high dexterity tasks may be needed, such as snowmobiling, skiing, hiking, fishing and hunting.