ProFlex® 816 Thermal Fingerless Winter Work Gloves / Flip-Top Mittens
- THERMAL PROTECTION – Thermal mittens/finger gloves are lined with soft microfleece for maximum comfort, flexibility and protection in cool to cold conditions
- VERSATILE DESIGN – Mittens convert to half-finger gloves while offering maximum warmth for cold weather detail work
- MITTEN POCKET – Flip-top mitten and thumb stow easily in mitten pocket when not in use
- DURABLE MATERIALS – Rugged synthetic leather palm maintains flexibility in cold temps and reinforced thumb saddle extends glove life
- ELASTIC WRIST CUFF – Contoured gathered elastic cuff with ID space can fit over jacket sleeves for convenient easy on/off wear
- SOFT THUMB AREA – Soft thumb nose/brow wipe area
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Enhances wearer visibility and hand signaling
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets EN 388: 3423 X standard
- Patented Design
- Machine Washable
The ProFlex® 816 Thermal Fingerless Winter Work Gloves / Flip-Top Mittens easily convert from toasty mittens to fingerless gloves for detail work. Lined with soft microfleece to trap body heat for warmth in the cold.
The flip-top mitten and thumb stow easily when not in use to convert from mittens to insulated fingerless work gloves. The mitten pocket keeps the top out of your way and free from creating a snag hazard.
These thermal work gloves are made with polyester knit and microfleece for extreme protection in cool to cold conditions. The rugged synthetic leather palm offers grip, durability and protection for long wear. The elastic wrist cuff can fit over jacket sleeves to keep snow and cold out.
These winter work gloves meet the EN 388: 3423 X glove standard and feature reflective accents to enhance wearer visibility and hand signaling. The elastic cuff with an ID space can fit over jacket sleeves for convenient easy on/off wear and the soft thumb can be used as a nose and brow wipe area.
These are great insulated work gloves for cold weather work and offer maximum warmth and dexterity for detail work, cold storage/refrigeration, construction, service techs and insulation.