ProFlex® 819WP Extreme Thermal Waterproof Winter Work Gloves w/ Tena-Grip™
- THERMAL PROTECTION – Dual-zone insulated with 40 grams (palm) and 70 grams (back of the hand) 3M™ Thinsulate™ for extreme hand protection in cold conditions.
- SUPERIOR GRIP – Rugged Ax suede™ palm and fingertip reinforcements are abrasion resistant and flexible for handling things in chilly temps
- WEATHER-RESISTANT – Durable ripstop outer shell with DWR water-repellent finish
- DEXTERITY – Insulation is lightweight and non-bulky for full dexterity
- TOUCHSCREEN CAPABLE – Swipe, tap, and type on smartphones and tablets with thumb and index finger without having to take the gloves off
- EASY ON/OFF – Gauntlet cuff with internal elastic cinch cord can fit under or over jacket sleeves
- Neoprene knuckle pad
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – For enhanced wearer visibility and hand signaling
- SOFT THUMB AREA – Soft thumb nose/brow wipe area
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets EN 388: 3423 X standard
- PATENTED DESIGN
- MACHINE WASHABLE
The ProFlex® 819WP Extreme Thermal Waterproof Winter Work Gloves w/ dual-zone 3M™ Thinsulate Insulation are built to keep your hands warm and dry when you’re working in the cold. The reinforced palm is made with rugged Ax Suede™, a grippy, abrasion-resistant material that reinforces the palm, while providing additional protection and extra grip on equipment or gear.
These winter work gloves feature a waterproof, breathable membrane insert that blocks moisture and wind when working in snow and cold. The dual-zone insulation has 40g insulation in the palm and 70g in the back of the hand for cold-blocking warmth where you need it.
The gauntlet cuff can fit under or over jacket sleeves and can be tightened with an internal elastic cinch cord to keep the cuff secure around your wrist. The thumb and index finger are made with touchscreen-friendly materials so you can swipe, tap and type on smartphones and tablets without having to take your gloves off. The soft thumb can be used as a nose and brow wipe area.
These thermal work gloves meet the EN 388: 3423 X glove standard and feature reflective accents to enhance wearer visibility and hand signaling.
A weather-resistant ripstop outer shell and DWR water repellent finish that is both breathable and durable, rounds out the features on these warm and waterproof winter work gloves. Making this pair ideal for those working in cold storage/refrigeration, freezer work, construction, mining, service techs, or for hunting/fishing and outdoor recreation.