ProFlex® 817 Thermal Winter Work Gloves w/ Reinforced Palms
- THERMAL PROTECTION – Dual-zone insulated with 40 grams (palm) and 70 grams (back of hand) 3M™ Thinsulate™ for extreme hand protection in cold conditions
- WEATHER-RESISTANT – Durable ripstop outer shell with DWR breathable water-repellent finish
- DURABLE MATERIALS – Rugged AX Suede™ palm and fingertip reinforcements are designed for superior grip when handling abrasive surfaces in chilly temps
- DEXTERITY – Insulation is lightweight and free of bulk maintaining full dexterity
- TOUCHSCREEN CAPABLE – Swipe, tap, and type on smart phones and tablets with thumb and index finger without having to take the gloves off
- EASY ON/OFF – Extended neoprene cuff with ID space can fit under or over jacket sleeves, tighten with hook and loop closure
- SOFT THUMB AREA – Soft thumb nose/brow wipe area
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Enhances wearer visibility and hand signaling
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets EN 388: 3423 X standard
- Patented Design
- Machine Washable
The ProFlex® 817 Thermal Winter Work Gloves with Reinforced Palms are built to keep your hands warm when you’re working in the cold. Rugged reinforced palm provides the ultimate in technical cold weather hand protection with long-wearing grip.
These winter work gloves feature dual-zone 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation for warmth without wetness. The dual-zone insulation has 40g insulation in the palm and 70g in the back of the hand for cold-blocking warmth where you need it. The weather-resistant ripstop outer shell and DWR water repellent finish is durable to provide best-in-class protection. The insulation in these thermal gloves is designed to trap body heat while allowing moisture to escape so your hands stay dry and warm, not cold and clammy.
Extended neoprene cuff can fit under or over jacket sleeves for convenient easy on/off wear. Tightened with hook and loop closure to keep the cuff secure around your wrist for increased warmth. Soft thumb can be used as a nose and brow wipe area.
These winter work gloves meet the EN 388: 3423 X glove standard and feature reflective accents to enhance wearer visibility and hand signaling. The thumb and index finger feature touchscreen-friendly materials so you can swipe, tap and type on smartphones and tablets without having to take your gloves off.
These are great insulated work gloves for cold weather work, cold storage/refrigeration, freezer work, construction, mining, service techs, hunting/fishing, outdoor recreation.