Squids® 3133 Barcode Scanner Lanyard - Loop Attachment Replacements (10-Pack)
- INCLUDES TEN LOOP ATTACHMENTS – Attach to small captive holes built into cordless scanners, eliminates need to switch out loop attachments on every exchange
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE – Heavy-duty materials designed for harshest warehouse and distribution center environments
- QUICK, SECURE ACCESS – Prevents drops, keeps barcode scanners close and ready
- MODULAR BUCKLES – Connected to small modular female buckle for quick interchanging
- FITS MOST STANDARD JOBSITE SCANNERS: Barcode Scanner, QR scanner, UPC scanner, Product Scanner, Inventory Scanner, etc.
- LANYARD SOLD SEPARATELY – Squids® 3132 Barcode Scanner Lanyard + Harness
- WASHABLE – Hand wash/dry with mild soap and water
The Squids® 3133 Barcode Scanner Lanyard Loop Attachment Replacements (10-Pack) are designed to work with the Squids® 3132 Barcode Scanner Lanyard + Harness. Each loop connector attaches to small captive holes built into the cordless or handheld barcode scanner to keep it close and secure to the body — preventing the QR scanner from becoming a dropped object. The loop end of the attachment is connected to a small modular female buckle.
Each loop connector affixes to the lanyard via a small modular female buckle that clips into a corresponding male buckle on the Squids® 3132 Barcode Scanner Lanyard Harness.
These replacement loop connectors enable quick interchange between multiple UPC barcode scanners for those who frequently use multiple cordless scanners while others are recharging, eliminating the need to switch out the loop attachment on every exchange.
The Squids® 3133 Replacement Loop Attachments are compatible only with the Squids® 3132 Barcode Scanner Lanyard, and are ideal for work in warehouses, general distribution centers and food & beverage distribution centers.