GloWear® 8260FRHL Hi-Vis FR Safety Vest - Type R, Class 2, Modacrylic Mesh
- ANSI-COMPLIANT FLAME RESISTANCE – GlenGuard® FR Fabric, 5.6oz modacrylic mesh body and binding (87% Modacrylic &13% Kevlar Material)
- CERTIFIED & TESTED – ASTM F1506; ATPV of 4.6 cal/cm²
- EASY ON/OFF – FR hook & loop closure with D-ring access on back of vest
- HIGH VISIBILITY – 2" ANSI-compliant 3M™ Scotchlite™ FR reflective
- CONVENIENT POCKETS – 1 interior, 1 dual pen pocket
- FR MIC TAB – Single radio mic tab made from FR modacrylic material
California Residents: read Proposition 65 .
The GloWear® 8260FRHL Hi-Vis FR Safety Vest is a Type R Class 2 vest compliant to ASTM F1506 for flame resistance. Designed to be worn as part of a complete FR garment system, this ANSI-compliant mesh work vest is tested and certified to an ATPV 4.6 cal/cm2.
FR & ANSI-COMPLIANT
This ASTM F1506 and ANSI/ISEA 107 compliant Class 2 safety vest is made from GlenGuard® FR Fabric with a 5.6oz modacrylic mesh body and binding for increased airflow and breathability. This reflective vest also features a 2” ANSI-Compliant 3M™ Scotchlite™ FR reflective for heightened visibility at night or in low light environments.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
Included in the vest are one interior pocket, one dual pen pocket and a single fire-resistant radio mic tab. There is D-ring access on the back and a hook & loop closure for easy on/off.
This FR high-visibility clothing is Ideal for electrical, petrochemical, oil & gas and refinery work.