GloWear® 8261FRHL Hi-Vis FR Safety Vest – Type R Class 2, NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E
- DUAL FR COMPLIANCE – Certified and tested NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E, ATPV 6.6 cal/cm2, CAT 1 to protect against both flash fire and arc flash hazards
- HI-VIS COMPLIANCE – Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 standards for hi-vis apparel
- BREATHABLE COMFORT – Westex® by Milliken® DH material for easy-breathing, moisture-wicking performance (48% Tencel, 40% Modacrylic, 12% Para-aramid)
- LOW-LIGHT VISIBILITY – 2" FR ANSI-compliant 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective
- CONVENIENT POCKETS – 1 interior, 1 dual-layer pen pocket
- EASY ON & OFF – FR hook & loop closure
- FR MIC TAB – Single radio mic tab made from FR modacrylic material
- CUSTOM LOGO PROGRAM – Customize with your unique logo or design
- MACHINE WASHABLE – For 25 washes, follow garment instructions
The GloWear® 8261FRHL Hi-Vis FR Class 2 Safety Vest is dual FR-compliant to NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E for protection against flash fire and arc flash hazards. Designed to be worn as part of a complete FR garment system, it is tested and certified to an ATPV 6.6 cal/cm2.
FR & ANSI-COMPLIANT
This flame-resistant safety vest is made with breathable, moisture-wicking and ANSI-compliant 5.5oz Westex® by Milliken® DH material for full protection from flash fire and arc flash. This reflective vest is a Type R Class 2 garment and features 2” 3M™ Scotchlite™ FR reflective for heightened visibility at night or in low light environments.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
This work vest features two convenient interior pockets, one open top to fit cell phones, badges, etc. and one dual pen pocket. A single FR radio mic tab and FR hook & loop front closure designed for easy on/off.
This FR high-visibility clothing is ideal PPE for petrochemical, electrical, oil & gas and refinery work.