GloWear® 8262FRZ Hi-Vis FR Surveyor Vest – Type R Class 2, NFPA 70E, Solid Front, Mesh Back
- FR COMPLIANCE – Certified and tested to protect against arc flash hazards. Solid Front: NFPA 70E, ATPV 6.6 cal/cm2, CAT 1 and Mesh Back: NFPA 70E, ATPV 4.6 cal/cm2, CAT 1
- HI-VIS COMPLIANCE – Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 standard for hi-vis apparel
- SOLID FRONT/MESH BACK – Unique construction maximizes storage options and breathability (5.5oz Westex® by Milliken DH Front: 48% Tencel, 40% Modacrylic, 12% Para-aramid; (5.6oz Mesh Back: 87% Modacrylic, 13% Kevlar)
- LOW-LIGHT VISIBILITY – 2" FR ANSI-compliant 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective
- 4 POCKETS – 2 lower open top, 1 exterior dual-layer pen, 1 cell phone pocket
- FR MIC TAB – Single radio mic tab made from FR modacrylic material
- CUSTOM LOGO PROGRAM – Customize with your unique logo or design
- MACHINE WASHABLE – For 25 washes, follow garment instructions
The GloWear® 8262FRZ Hi-Vis FR Type R Class 2 Safety Vest is FR-compliant to NFPA 70E for protection against arc flash hazards. The unique combination of solid front and mesh back makes this flame-resistant safety vest first-of-its-kind in storage and breathability. Designed to be worn as part of a complete FR garment system, it is tested and certified to an ATPV 6.6 cal/cm2 (front) and ATPV 4.6 cal/cm2 (back).
FR & ANSI-COMPLIANT
This reflective vest is made with a solid front of breathable, moisture-wicking and ANSI-compliant 5.5oz Westex® by Milliken® DH material for protection against arc flash, and a 5.6oz Modacrylic mesh back for even more cooling airflow. It also features a 2” 3M™ Scotchlite™ FR reflective for heightened visibility at night or in low light environments.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
With four exterior pockets, the front of this surveyor vest provides an abundance of storage. Pockets include two lower flap top pockets, one cell phone pocket and a dual-layer pen pocket, plus a single radio mic tab made of FR body material. Zippered closure makes for simple on/off and enables easier repositioning when pockets are full.
This FR high-visibility clothing is ideal PPE for electrical, petrochemical, oil & gas and refinery work.