Chill-Its® 6255 Lightweight Phase Change Cooling Vest - Vest Only
- EXTRA STORAGE – Two zippered front pockets
- FLEXIBLE FIT – Adjustable hook and loop closures on waist for flexible fit
- EASY ON/OFF – Heavy-duty zipper closure on the front of vest
- COMFORTABLE – Polyester cotton blend construction
- AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES: S/M and L/XL
- WEIGHT WITH PACKS: 4lbs / 1.8kg
- Cooling Packs sold separately and feature:IMMEDIATE & LONG-LASTING COOLING RELIEF – Packs maintain constant 59° F / 15° C for up to 2 hours
- QUICK RECHARGE – Cooling packs reactive in as little as 5 minutes
- LIGHTWEIGHT – 30%-60% lighter weight than other cooling vests
- ENVIRONMENTALY FRIENDLY – 100% biodegradable phase change cooling material
- FLEXIBLE – Grid ice pack design eliminates stiffness
Designed to be 30%-60% lighter weight than other cooling vests on the market, the Chill-Its® Lightweight Phase Change Cooling Vest keeps workers cooler, safer and more productive. Its 100% biodegradable phase change cooling material maintains a 59° F / 15° C temperature for up to two hours when activated.
Constructed with a polyester cotton-blend fabric, the vest’s adjustable hook and loop closures around the waist provide a customized fit for different body types. The heavy-duty front zipper makes for easy on/off, while the two front zippered pockets can be used to store cell phones and other small accessories.
The cooling vest comes in two sizes ranging from S/M (32in - 40in / 81cm - 102cm) to L/XL (40in - 52in / 102cm - 132cm). To find your size, wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms, and completely around your torso. See size chart for more information.
HOW TO USE
*** Phase Change Cooling Packs not included. ***
There are many ways to activate your cooling vest. Simply place the four removable packs in a cooler of ice water for 5 minutes; freezer for 8 minutes; refrigerator for 12 minutes; or near an air conditioner for 1 hour. Then place the recharged cooling packs in the vest pockets for hours of cooling.
HOW TO CLEAN
The cooling pack should be washed by hand with a mild detergent and warm water. Dry with a paper towel or cloth. DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. The fabric vest is machine washable with mild soap; hang dry.
This body cooling vest is perfect for anyone in need of instant cooling relief while working or playing outside or indoors in warm temperatures where heat-related illnesses like heat cramps, heat strokes, heat exhaustion, etc. are possible. Ideal for workers in pulp/paper, iron/steel, vulcanizing, foundries, etc. or for people running, biking, doing yard work, riding motorcycle and more! Also, ideal for those needing cooling relief but aren’t able to use an evaporative cooling option.