TREX® 6310 Adjustable Slip-On Ice Cleats
- ONE-PIECE STRETCH DESIGN – Stretchable hugs the toe and heel of a shoe or boot
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN – Adjustable cord cinches tight for a secure fit
- FULL FOOT ICE TRACTION – 10 rugged, heat-treated carbon steel studs line the foot with a thicker under-sole tread connecting the mid-foot and heel stud zones for extra traction
- EASY ON/OFF – Stretchable rubber with a textured interior for a secure fit and large thumb tabs on the heels to make getting on and off easy
- FLEXIBLE IN EXTREME TEMPS – Tested to remain flexible in temps up to -40°F (-40°C). Stretchable rubber construction won't break in cold temperatures, providing reliable everyday traction
- COMPACT SIZE – Lightweight and easy to store, available in multiple sizes and fits over any boot or shoe
- REPLACEMENT STUDS AVAILABLE – TREX™ 6301 Replacement Studs (sold separately) are easily replaced by popping the old ones out and the new ones in
The TREX® 6310 Adjustable Slip-On Ice Cleats are lightweight ice grips for boots and shoes that provide tenacious traction and extra stability on ice and snow. Stretchable one-piece design offers grip to prevent slip and fall injuries on the ice.
These ice grippers feature 10 rugged carbon steel cleats on the ball and heel of foot for grip on slippery terrain. Aggressive trade connects mid-foot and heel stud zones for extra traction. Available in multiple sizes and will fit over any style of boot or shoe for traction and stability during winter work or other winter outdoor activities. Tested to be flexible in temperatures down to -40°F (-40°C), the stretchable rubber material provides a secure fit and easy slip-on/off wear.
An adjustable cord cinches tight for a secure fit. Reflective pull-on tab on these ice traction cleats adds enhanced visibility. These snow cleats are lightweight and can be folded small enough to be stored in a pocket or pack when not being worn.
TREX® Ice Traction should fit snugly on your boot or shoe. Stretchy, one-piece design with adjustable cord cinches tight for a secure fit. Use your shoe/boot size to determine the approximate size.
- Medium fits 5-8 US Mens
- Large fits 8-11 US Mens
- XL fits 11-14 US Mens
These are the ideal winter walking ice cleats for ice or snow. They also work to reduce the risk of a slip and fall injury. Replacement Studs available (sold separately) for years of use. Common applications include construction, roofing, road work, landscaping and delivery service workers. Also great as hiking spikes, running spikes, ice-fishing cleats, or for shoveling the driveway or walking your dog.