N-Ferno® 6962 FR Neck Gaiter - Dual Compliant, NFPA 70E/NFPA 2112
- FIRE-RESISTANT – Designed to be worn where arc flash & flash fire situations can occur
- DUAL COMPLIANT – Meets requirements of both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 (UL certified)
- ARC RATED – Cat 2; 20 cal/cm2 APTV
- VERSATILE – Wear around neck or pulled over mouth, nose and ears
- BREATHABLE WARMTH – Polartec® FR Power Grid™ fleece fabric enhances thermal capabilities while remaining lightweight and breathable
- MOISTURE-WICKING – Keeps wearers dry and comfortable
- COMFORTABLE – Smooth exterior, soft brushed interior
- LONG LENGTH – Easily tucks into jackets to trap heat
- MULTIPLE COLORS – Available in black or navy
- MACHINE WASHABLE
The N-Ferno® 6962 FR Neck Gaiter is dual compliant to two flame-resistant standards, NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112, for protection against both arc flash and flash fire. This versatile, no-bulk winter gaiter blocks out all the elements to keep you safe and warm in the most demanding conditions.
This FR neck gaiter is constructed of Polartec® FR Power Grid™ fleece, a grid-construction knit that minimizes fabric mass and maximizes fabric performance for increased warmth and lighter weight. A hydrophilic interior absorbs sweat and transfers it outside, while the exterior disperses moisture for more efficient evaporation. The grid design also creates open air channels for improved breathability. This versatile fleece gaiter can be worn around the neck or pulled over the mouth, nose and ears. It is long enough to tuck into a jacket for secure protection that won’t ride up.
The double-standard fabric is tested and certified to meet both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards for flame-resistant clothing, and also has an ARC rating of CAT 2; 20 cal/cm2 ATPV.
Ideal for those working in winter conditions where FR clothing is required, such as electrical, oil and gas, linework, refinery, paper/pulp industry, food processing and more.